Chapter Four- Deals

"What do you mean, oh yes we are?" I ask as I stare incredulously at him.

I knew he was too perfect!

I told you so...

Yeah yeah...

He just kept smirking at me like a crazed maniac.

"Follow me" He tugs me off towards the exit of the main building. I look around and there were no trace of people within a 50 mile radius.

Oh shit

Ugh! What am I going to do?

Run!

Suddenly he squeezes my hand gently, somehow reassuring that nothing bad's going to happen.

We stop infront of a cute red mini cooper.

Whoah...

So nice

"I have a deal to offer you Ms. Mendez" He smiles that boyish smile which tickles my tummy.

A deal?

Well, this is both suspicious and interesting.

It's interesting

And suspicious

Shush!

"And what would the deal be, Mr. Garbosa?" I decided to play along with this.

He steps closer

Oh shit...

"The deal is"

Closer

"You"

Close

"Me"

Really close

"Are an item"

Too close.

He was so close I could feel his breath fan my reddened cheeks.

Oh Lord

Subconciousness, where the hell are you!?!

"I know who you are Charlene Mendez, but I guess you don't know me but since our mothers fall into the same line of business, I guess we could work" He whispers but I hear each word nice and clear.

"What are you implying?" I said in a low tone, I don't trust my voice. I look up at his eyes, and somehow I feel lost in the brown-green depths.

"I could turn you into the most wanted, beautiful and stylish student at MS, but on the condition that you be my girlfriend"

"I don't know if I should be offended" I narrow my eyes at him but he did the unthinkable.

His lips crash against mine.

My eyes widen at the sudden breach of space.

They were soft and demanding and all in all shocking. He was moving them hard against mine.

What should I do!?!

He bites my bottom lip causing me to gasp and giving him access to my full mouth.

He slides his tongue inside of me and I push him away when I feel the bolt hit me again.

I couldn't help the words that escaped my lips as I moved back away from him.

"You're Crazy" I whisper as I run off to my own chevy spark.

-*-

"Dios Mio Charlene! Where have you been and what happened to your face?" Manang Gloria said while rushing to meet me at the front door.

She was my nanny since I could remember and she's more like family than help.

"Nothing... Someone picked on me at school but don't mind it and please... Manang, don't tell mom. I'll be in my room" I told her exhaustedly.

"Stephanie?" She asks and I just nod.

"Oh Charlene, if she keeps picking fights with you I will personally see to it that she never steps a foot within a 50 mile radius of you!" I just smile at her.

"Don't worry Manang, I doubt she'll pick on me anymore after this one" Honestly though, I do doubt she will.

"Aren't you going to eat dinner?"

"Maybe later"

I climb up the humongous set of stairs and walk down the hall to my bedroom. I fire up my laptop and quickly put it on skype.

I really needed someone to talk to about what happened.

Suddenly an image of a very pale, very sick and very red headed Anna appeared on my screen.

"Grr... what is it Mendez?" She said in a groggy voice while leaning into the camera. I roll my eyes at her.

"Joshua kissed me"

"Spill"

Author's Note!!

Hey guys :) So whatya think?

And I ain't got much to say XD