Chapter Eleven- Shitty Situations

"Charlene!"  A frantic Ate Odette enters my room and startles me and Joshua.

She pushes pass him and attacks me into a hug.

She traps my face between her hands, squishes my cheeks and moves them around while examining my face.

"Ayayayay!  I saw you on RSN! Wait... You! " She turns towards Josh and stands from the bed, points to him and approaches him with a deadly glint in her eyes.

"Who on earth are you!" She attacks him sinking her manicured finger into his chest.

Oh my...

Praise the Lord for overprotective cousins.

"Joshua Garbo-"

"Ofcourse your name's Joshua Garbosa but I'm not asking for your name am I? No, I'm asking about who and what you are to Charlene" She narrows her eyes at him and a panicked look comes across my face and his.

He turns his gaze to me and I glare back at him.

Oh if he utters a word about us being in a relationship, he is dead meat.

"I'm her boyfriend"

I know a pretty good forest a few miles of our house, they wouldn't find his dead body there and they wouldn't expect a thing.

Ok now let's think of a plan to get rid of h-

"Ah! Oh my goodness gracious,  you are gorgeous!" She squeals as she takes a shocked Josh into her arms, squeezing the life out of him.

"ugh, ca-can't breathe" He gasps and Ate Odette releases him...  for now.

"Oh you are just what my baby Charlene needs! She's so quiet I thought she was lesbo but she's so beautiful. Oh but I knew her beauty was effective, now look at you young lady!" She looks at me.

Oh no...

"In a relationship with a Garbosa!"

Shit, I didn't know what to do but I smile instead.

"Wait till your moms hear about this!" She suddenly gets her phone from her handbag in order to fill our mother in on the news but both me and Josh suddenly exclaim.

"NO!" He runs towards her, grabs the phone and settles into the corner.

"Hey!?" She looks at both me and Joshua unbelievingly and I look over at him.

What are we going to do? I mentally tell him.

I dunno! He shrugs

What the hell.

"Uhm..." He begins to speak and I narrow my eyes at him once more. He sees my angered gaze and he smirks back at me.

Why this bastard!

You should've listened

Yeah whatever subconciousness... I know!

"I want- ... I mean we, me and Charlene, wanted to make it official with a party that'll be a surprise... so we wanted to tell the parents on our own... personally" He said a little too nervously, but Ate Odette bought it and eventually started squealing in the delight.

"Ofcourse! Yes you should tell your parents personally that it's real... I mean I didn't believe the whole RSN thing at first but when I saw the both of you here I could just tell it was meant to be!" She exclaims and both mine and Josh's eyes widened at the little piece of info.

"RSN?" I ask and she raises a brow at me.

"What? As if something as hot as the hook-up of the Mendez's Love Child and Garbosa's Empire Heir, would go unnoticed. Nonetheless the both of you were sucking your faces off at Starbucks." She explains as a hot stream of fresh embarrassment floods up my face. I steal a glance at the responsible piece of shit and I caught him... SMILING!?