WHOO

Not a very satisfying end, but I enjoyed writing all of it. If I knew anything about the court system, I would write something along those lines for a more solidified ending, but, alas, I have not fucking idea. Let me know what you thought of this book! By now, some of you know the drill, so comment on the next book idea that you like, kk?

Prinxiety Superpowered AU - I'm not going to spoil anything for this one, though. If that's what you want, I'll let it be a surprise. For this one, however, I am going to need plenty of side characters, so if you want to be included as one, let me know.

Non-romantic AU - It's only with the main four because I came up with this idea before even Deceit was revealed. This one is also very secretive, mostly because I know where I want it to go but now how to get there.

Prinxiety High School AU - Normal teens doing normal shit. It'll likely fall along the same lines as this one, just with less... shit...? I don't know how else to phrase it, tbh.

Logicality - Seriously, this one's gonna be tough as shit. Logan's difficult, but I think I know how to tackle it (him?) by now.

Prinxiety Futuristic Little Mermaid AU - This might sound complicated but it's an idea that I had many years ago with a different ship.  I promise to put more of a spin on it than the Beauty and the Beast AU, and I'll take any pointers you guys have about this one, too.

Prinxiety Prince and the Pauper AU - I'll follow the plot of the original 1881 book because the story plays very well to the idea of them looking alike. I could try and make it romantic, if that's what you really want, but based on my research, there's a huge tragedy at the end. Either way, that tragedy is gonna suck for you guys.

If you have any other ideas that you want me to try out, let me know; I am very much open to suggestions.