~First Time, Ends In Consequences~

Author P.O.V-

"Jimin, for fuck's sake, just tell him how you feel and then you can fuck it out !" Taehyung Groaned.

"You know it isn't that simple Taehyung." Jimin said waving his hands all over the place.

"Sure it is! Look, it's only us guys in the dorm during the night after the managers check that we are actually sleeping-"

"Sorry have to stop you there for like a minute. I haven't been getting enough sleep because of your fucking moans Taehyung. Like who the fuck tops? Apparently, Jin does. Tell me Taehyung, does your daddy do you good ?" Jimin asks smirking.

"Shut the fuck up" Taehyung blushes.

"Anyway my point is if he likes you back then you will probably bang like Jin and I. Yeah, we are still minors but like, who is going to find out...no one. So like go get that thick dick"

"Da, FUCK!?" Jimin screeched.

"WHAT!? I accidentally walked in on him showering once. Damn, it looked juicy." Taehyung said slightly drooling.

"BACK THE FUCK OFF"

"DAMN CHIM! COOL IT! I HAVE MY DADDIES COCK WHICH IS 10X JUICER LOOKING" Taehyung rolled his eyes whilst saying his thoughts.

Jimin flipped Taehyung the rude finger (the bird).

"Um, Ji-Jimin Hyung..." A little voice squeaked.

Taehyung and Jimin turn to see Jungkook poking his head around the corner of his room.

"Yes, Jungkookie ?" Jimin asked sweetly with his signature eye smile.

"Can you please come in here. I need help with my maths homework?" Jungkook coughed.

"Sure, Bab- I mean Swee- No I mean Kookie. I'll be there in a second" Jimin smiled flustered.

Jungkook poked his head back around the corner again, waiting for Jimin, feeling confused about why his Hyung was acting like he just saw a cute girl walking down the street.

"Go get him Tiger" Taehyung said groaning whilst he pushed Jimin softly, making sure to giving him a slap on the ass which made him squeak towards Jungkook's Bedroom.

Jungkooks Room-

"Ok, Kookie. What's the equation you need help with?" Jimin said sitting down on his cute little Maknae's Bed.

"Umm, well Hyung you see, you're the only Hyung I trust to show my body to and well uh...I'm-" Jungkook was nervously scratching the back of his neck.

Is it getting hot in here or is it just me Jimin questioned his mind.

"Jungkook, I don't understand" Jimin of course literally understood nothing because he thought it was about Homework.

"Hyung, well uh..." Jungkook stuttered.

"Say it"

"Hyung..."

"Well, cmon"

"Uh, well...you see"

"JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted, fed up with his Maknae keeping his mouth shut about his issue he had a problem with.

"IM HARD HYUNG! IM FUCKING HARD!" Jungkook busted out.

Jimin bursts out laughing, making Jungkook cry ashamed of his being. Jimin saw this and immediately cuddled him close to his chest whilst Kook sat on his lap with his hard-on standing proud and high.

"Look, I'm sorry for laughing. But it is fine ok. Trust Hyung. It is normal for us. Now, tell me, did you watch porn?" Jimin asked caressing Jungkook's small back.