TEN

"Taehyung, come here." Yoongi said as he dried himself off. They'd continued the swimming lessons, though Yoongi had felt they still achieved nothing. Plus, ever since the kiss, Yoongi had been noticing Taehyung's lips more and more. Especially when they were both in the pool and Taehyung was dripping with water and not wearing much clothes.

"Yeah?" Taehyung asked as he walked up to Yoongi. As soon as he was close enough, Yoongi threw his towel around Taehyung's neck and pulled him closer. His lips then crashed into Taehyung's, taking Taehyung by surprise. After being stuck noticing those damn lips of Taehyung's, Yoongi decided to do something about it.

Taehyung's eyes widened briefly before they closed and he began to kiss back. His hands rested against Yoongi's hip, pulling him closer by his swimmer waistband. Their lips moved together in what quickly turned into a heated makeout session.

Yoongi stopped thinking as he kissed Taehyung, stopping his brain from telling him the list of reasons why he shouldn't be doing that. He concentrated purely on kissing Taehyung, he'd worry about the consequences later.

Pulling away to get some air, Yoongi stared down at the lips that were centimetres away from his own. Their pants mingled in the small space between their mouths, their chests moving together as they pressed against each other.

Next door, Taehyung's neighbour slowly walked back inside, not having expected to be greeted with that when he went out to grab his phone which he'd left there when he'd been sun-baking earlier.

"Now you're kissing me... I thought you didn't want me kissing you." Taehyung said, breaking the silence that had briefly fallen between the pair.

"I changed my mind. You're a pretty good kisser." Yoongi kissed Taehyung again. "But just so you know, I reserve the right to change my mind again."

"Oh, okay. So, is this going to be our thing now?" Yoongi shrugged, pulling away from Taehyung's arms. He picked up his discarded towel and spun it up as he stared at Taehyung.

"Dunno, pretty boy." Yoongi said before whipping Taehyung with the towel.

"Pretty b-- ow!" Taehyung jumped as the towel hit his skin, rubbing the sore spot. "What was that for??"

"Boredom. Want me to kiss it better?" Yoongi asked with a smirk. He was in a weird mood today. But still, Taehyung nodded. "Okay then."

Yoongi kneeled down and began kissing all over the red mark on Taehyung's upper thigh. Taehyung bit his lip as Yoongi's lips went higher up his thigh, silently cursing Yoongi for hitting him so high. After he'd finished tormenting the poor lifeguard, Yoongi stood back up and smiled at him.

"Well, I'm going to go get changed." Taehyung nodded and watched as Yoongi walked off into his house. He then sat down on the pool seat and sighed.

"What have I got myself into?"

-

Seokjin frowned as he stared at the couch, where Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook sat. They seemed to be having a pretty intense drunken makeout session that was going unnoticed by everyone else. But that was because everyone else was too drunk and distracted to notice. Even Yoongi was distracted, pinning Taehyung against the far wall as he attacked his neck.

This just seemed to be one big makeout party.

Seokjin heard someone sigh and sit down next to him, and he looked over. Namjoon sit there, making Seokjin quickly look away. He stared down at his barely touched cup of alcohol and quickly drank it.

"Parties suck when everyone around you's got someone." Namjoon said and Seokjin nodded in agreement, looking around for more alcohol. "I mean, I swear there's not any other single person at this party."

"I'm single." Seokjin said quietly, running his finger around the rim of his cup.

"I meant apart from you and me."

"Oh."

The pair fell silent, but the loud music coming from Jungkook's speakers stopped it from becoming an awkward silence. From what Seokjin could tell, it sounded like a G-Dragon song.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Namjoon asked, nodding his head in the general direction of the door. Seokjin slowly looked up at him.

"Pardon?"

"Do you want to get out of here? Do you want to go somewhere else?" Seokjin took one last look at the scene before him and nodded. Namjoon then stood up, smiling at Seokjin. "Let's go do something fun."

-

-

-