FOURTEEN

"You know, I'd always been worried I'd have to come out to my mum and tell her I'm gay, and that seemed pretty hard by itself.. But how am I supposed to tell her I have two boyfriends, and we have threesomes all the time." Jimin said as he, Hoseok and Jungkook sat on the couch.

"Maybe leave out the threesome bit." Jungkook said and Hoseok nodded. "She doesn't need to know about your sex life."

"But if you feel it absolutely necessary to tell her, leave out last night." Hoseok added quickly. "That was just a bit experimentation."

"My body still hurts from that." Jimin groaned, rubbing his back. Hoseok grinned mischievously.

"Want me to massage it?" Jimin shook his head, still rubbing his back with a look of discomfort on his face. Hoseok ignored Jimin anyway and began rubbing his lower back, while Jungkook watched. Realising he probably wasn't going to win in an argument against him, Jimin allowed Hoseok to massage him and moved a bit, so he was able to reach his back better.

While Hoseok massaged Jimin's back, Jungkook came round to in front of him on the other side of the couch and sat down. Jimin moaned into Jungkook's mouth as Jungkook leaned in to kiss him and Hoseok hit a particularly tense part of Jimin's back. The pair grinned at the sound of Jimin's moan.

Pretty soon the three were making out on the couch, the massage forgotten.

"Wait, wait, before this goes any further, I would just like to say that I'm not having sex with either of you right now." Jimin said, pulling away from the pair. Hoseok looked slightly disappointed. "After last night, I need a break. And can we just stick to normal sex from now on?"

"I'm not sure you'd call what we do 'normal sex. Normal sex is normally just two people." Jungkook pointed out and Jimin sighed.

"Right, I forgot. Our relationship isn't normal." Jimin sighed and sat back down on the couch in between Hoseok and Jungkook, his arms crossed.

"Hey, don't say that." Hoseok said as he hugged Jimin, giving Jimin a kiss on the cheek. "Just because you have two boyfriends doesn't mean you're not normal--"

"Hyung, we're gay and we're in a threesome. I mean, I thought being gay was difficult, but now.. I can't even talk about my relationship." Jimin sighed again and now Jungkook joined in on the hug, resting his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"I'm sorry you can't talk about us to other people, and that we've kind of messed up your chances of having a normal relationship - if you choose to leave us." Jungkook moved closer to Jimin, looking up at him. "But just remember that we both love you, and no matter what people say we're not going to leave you."

Jimin looked at Jungkook, who leaned up and kissed him on the lips. Hoseok then turned Jimin's head so he was facing him and also kissed him on the lips, smiling at him. Slowly, Jimin began to smile as well.

"I love you too, guys." He said and the trio smiled happily, Hoseok and Jungkook showering Jimin with kisses.

"Lets watch Glee." Jungkook said once they'd stopped. "Jimin's tv is really big and it's better than my laptop."

"Ew, no." Hoseok said, scrunching up his nose in disgust. Jungkook frowned at him.

"Hyung, we did what you wanted last night, now it's my turn." He said before turning to Jimin. "Please Jimin, can we please watch Glee??"

Unable to deny a pleading Jungkook anything, Jimin turned to Hoseok and sighed. "He has a point, you know..." Jungkook smiled triumphantly while Hoseok groaned.

"I'll go get the popcorn..." Hoseok said as he got up and walked into the kitchen.

"I'll get Glee set up." Jungkook said, pulling a conveniently place USB containing some Glee episodes from his pocket.

"And I'll get the blankets."

-

"Glee sucks." Hoseok muttered as he ate another piece of popcorn, promptly being shushed by Jungkook. Jimin smiled as he looked at Jungkook, more interested in him than watching the movie. He then felt a weight on his shoulder and looked at Hoseok, who was now using his shoulder as a pillow.

Jimin pulled the blankets tighter around them and wrapped his arms around the two, pulling them closer. Jungkook snuggled up close to Jimin, not taking his eyes off the screen as the people sung. Hoseok kissed Jimin's shoulder lightly, also staring at the tv but with less interest than Jungkook.

"I really do love you guys." Jimin said quietly.

"I love you too, Jimin." Hoseok said, eating another piece of popcorn.

"And I love your tv." Jungkook said, before quickly adding, "And you, of course."

-

-

-