SIXTEEN

Taehyung yawned as he rolled over, surprised to find another person lying in the bed next to him. Yoongi groaned when Taehyung's movements woke him, looking sleepily at him. Taehyung smiled sleepily back.

"Good morning." He said and Yoongi groaned again in response. "Ready for another day of swimming?"

"I have to tutor Jungkook." Yoongi said, rolling on to his back as he rubbed his eyes. Taehyung sighed softly and wrapped his arms around Yoongi, resting his head on his chest. Yoongi began absentmindedly playing with Taehyung's hair, which only made Taehyung more tempted to go back to sleep.

"We should go to that cafe for breakfast, the one that opened up recently."

"That's a maid cafe." Yoongi frowned at Taehyung.

"Lets not go there then." Taehyung yawned loudly, rubbing his eyes. "I want pancakes."

"There's an western style shop at the edge of town, we could go there." Taehyung nodded and hugged Yoongi tighter. "I think we should cancel the swimming lessons."

"Why?" Taehyung moved so he was looking up at Yoongi, frowning slightly.

"I accepted that I was never going to swim ever, but now I can doggy paddle. That's good enough for me." Yoongi answered, yawning. "I think we should cancel the lessons and you can go back to life saving full time, it'll earn you more money."

"Are you sure?" Yoongi nodded. "Well, if you want to... I'll miss teaching you though."

"Don't worry, we can still do that in bed." Taehyung chuckled as Yoongi kissed his forehead. "But we should get up if you want to go get breakfast."

"That'd be a good idea."

-

Having lost Taehyung in another pool party (not Jungkook's this time), Yoongi wandered aimlessly in search for him. He was wary around the pool, but now he felt a bit more comfortable given he could at least kind of swim.

"JOHN CENA!!!!" That was all Yoongi needed to hear to realise he was about to get very wet. As he'd predicted, he was then tackled into the water.

"Hoseok, I'm going to kill you!" Yoongi shouted once he'd surfaced, trying to stay above water. His hair was hanging over his eyes, making it impossible to see. But he could hear Hoseok's drunken laughter nearby and used that to guide him.

"Run, hyung, run!" Yoongi heard two voices yell out, sounding like they were struggling not to laugh. He silently cursed his hair, which refused to stay out of his face.

"Need some help?" Yoongi heard someone ask from behind him as they picked him up in the water. Taehyung pushed the hair out of his eyes, which then stuck up messily. Yoongi nodded as he held onto Taehyung, and Taehyung placed him over the stairs before swimming over to Hoseok.

While Hoseok wasn't necessarily a bad swimmer, he certainly was no match for Taehyung. Taehyung soon caught him and carried the shouting man out of the pool. Hoseok called for Jungkook and Jimin to save him as he was carried away.

Taehyung ignored Hoseok's pleads as he lowered him into the large esky, chuckling when he squealed as he touched the ice. As soon as Taehyung let go, Hoseok scrambled out of the esky, tripping a couple of times in the process.

"It wasn't that great, but I'll get him properly back in the future." Taehyung said as he walked over to Yoongi, who had stolen a towel from someone and was now hugging it around himself. He opened his arms, letting Taehyung share the towel as they stood there shivering.

"Post his drunk photos on the internet..." Yoongi said, his teeth chattering slightly.

"Are there many of them?" Yoongi shrugged. They stayed silent for a few seconds before Taehyung sighed. "There's got to be better ways to warm up than this."

"I can think of one, but we're going to need to borrow someone's bed." Taehyung grinned, resting his forehead against Yoongi's.

"I think I like that idea."

-

"Yixing, down there is a magical mermaid kingdom." Jongdae said, pointing down at the deep end of the pool. Yixing frowned at him. "Go on, jump in."

Yixing frowned at Jongdae for a few more seconds before he did as Jongdae said. He quickly began drowning, making Jongdae chuckle.

"Help, Mr Lifeguard, Yixing is drowning again!" Jondgae looked back down at the drowning child, holding up his water pistol filled with icy water. "Don't worry, this time I've got him."

-

-

-