THIRTEEN

"How have you got two boyfriends, and I can't even get one??" Taehyung huffed as he watched Jimin type away in the little group chat he was in with Jungkook and Hoseok. Jimin shrugged, not looking up from the messages he was being sent.

"Because you suck." He answered, earning a shove from Taehyung. Jimin sighed and turned off his phone, looking at Taehyung. "I don't know, maybe you're just not looking in the right place."

"But I managed to get Yoongi hyung jealous. We even had a mini makeout session in the pool!" Taehyung sighed and shook his head. "But still, we're not dating or anything."

"Well then that's just your fault. You should've been more clear on what you wanted in this relationship at the start." Jimin said, before noticing a girl drowning in the pool. There was a high chance she was just faking so Jimin would save her (they did this often) but Jimin couldn't take any chances.

To the delight of basically everyone nearby, he pulled his shirt off and dived into the pool, swimming past everyone to reach the girl. The smile on her face when he carried her bridal-style out of the pool suggested it'd all been an act.

Taehyung was grateful that he, at least, didn't have as many crazy swimming fans as Jimin.

-

"I feel like our swimming lessons have begun to get a bit less productive." Yoongi said, sitting on a rung of the ladder in the pool, his legs around Taehyung's waist and his arms around his neck.

"Probably, but which do you prefer - trying to swim or pool makeout sessions?" Yoongi shrugged, and Taehyung sighed. "Hyung, what are we?"

"Human." Yoongi's answer made Taehyung sigh again and he shook his head.

"No, I mean our relationship... I know we were just going to stick with what we were but..." Taehyung sighed, looking down at Yoongi's bare shoulder as he avoided eye contact. "I don't know, I just--"

"Want to be something more?" Taehyung nodded slightly and Yoongi removed his arms from around Taehyung's neck.

"But I'm cool if you don't want to. If you want to stay being whatever it is we are." Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's chin and lifted his face so he was looking at him, frowning. Taehyung took that expression as rejection, and tried to mentally prepare himself with whatever was going to follow.

"Couldn't you tell from last night that I wasn't happy with the open relationship we have?" Yoongi asked, still frowning. "I don't want you being able to kiss people just like that, I want your lips to be mine and mine alone. I want your body to be mine. I want you to be mine."

"You could've just said..." Taehyung said in the few seconds before Yoongi kissed him. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck again, deepening the kiss as he pushed their bodies closer together.

Yoongi's lips then travelled down from Taehyung's mouth to his jaw and then his neck, sucking on the skin that tasted of chlorine. Taehyung tilted his head to give Yoongi more access to his neck, closing his eyes as he moaned softly. Yoongi smirked, biting gently into his neck.

"Hyung..." Taehyung said and Yoongi stopped for a second. "If you do that, I may have to take up your offer on pool sex."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Yoongi said, grazing his lips across the now bruising skin. He then licked the droplets of water that was dripping down it, before kissing Taehyung on the lips again.

As their tongues moved together, Yoongi's hands moved down Taehyung's body. He ran his fingers down the wet, cold skin, before going under the water and reaching Taehyung's swimmers.

"Is it always like this?" The neighbour's friend asked as he walked outside, not expecting to see two guys making out in the pool next door. The neighbour sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, pretty much."

-

-

-