ELEVEN

After wandering around town aimlessly, Namjoon and Seokjin decided to head back to their homes and just hang out there. Seokjin suggested they go to his home, because he had some movies they could watch, and Namjoon agreed.

Walking up to Seokjin's door, Seokjin slipped, bringing Namjoon down with him. Obviously the small amount of alcohol he'd drunk still managed to affect him. Seokjin lay there, chuckling slightly as he looked at Namjoon. Namjoon began laughing as well.

"Sorry." Seokjin said, gasping for air. Namjoon smiled at him, pushing himself up slightly so he could see him.

"It's alright. At least I had something to cushion my fall." He said, referring to the fact he was now lying on Seokjin. Seokjin laughed again and soon the pair were laughing quietly with each other in Seokjin's garden, neither bothering to move from the position they were in.

Seokjin sighed happily after he finished laughing, still smiling at Namjoon. Namjoon smiled back, taking in how pretty Seokjin looked under the moonlight. Unable to help himself, he leaned in closer and pressed his lips against Seokjin's.

Seokjin's eyes widened, but he kissed back. He reached up and tangled his fingers in Namjoon's hair, the alcohol in his system making him braver as he sucked Namjoon's bottom lip. Namjoon parted his lips and instantly a battle of dominance followed, neither really bothered about the fact they were making out in Seokjin's front garden at close to midnight.

Eventually pulling away, the pair lay where they were, panting from the lack of oxygen. Namjoon smiled, gently kissing Seokjin.

"We should go inside." Namjoon said, and Seokjin nodded in agreement. Because as much as he loved his garden, it wasn't the most comfortable place in the world... Nor private.

-

Seokjin woke up in his bed, thankfully not suffering from a headache and remembered everything from the previous night. So he wasn't surprised when he woke naked with Namjoon next to him. Rather than freak out at the other person in his bed, he just smiled happily and snuggles closer to Namjoon, who stirred enough to wrap his arms around Seokjin but not actually wake up.

Seokjin lay in Namjoon's arms and smiled to himself, barely able to contain his excitement and happiness.

He managed to though. It just meant Namjoon was attacked with kisses the second he woke up.

-

"This is pointless." Yoongi muttered as he was saved again after attempting to swim. He didn't move from Taehyung's arms, making the younger boy carrying him across the pool. "Literally all I'm getting from this is the chance to see you topless and wearing very little down there."

"You know, if you wanted to see that, you could've just said something." Taehyung said, struggling slightly to carry Yoongi out of the pool after the water stopped holding him up slightly. He managed though and carried Yoongi to the pool seat.

"Taehyung, stop wearing so much clothes. It's ruining my view." Yoongi said, making Taehyung chuckle. Yoongi sighed as he was laid on the seat, covering his eyes from the sun with his hand. Taehyung sat on a towel on the ground next to him, looking up at Yoongi.

"Hyung," he said, making Yoongi frown slightly as he looked down at him.

"Yeah?"

"What are we?" Taehyung asked and Yoongi sat there silently for a few seconds, thinking. "It's okay if you don't want to--"

"No, it's fine." Yoongi fell silent again. "I don't know, what do you want to be?"

"I don't know. I mean, I was just your swimming teacher. But then we kissed, so..." Taehyung huffed, frowning at the ground. "What do you want to be?"

"I just asked you that. Don't answer my question with the exact same question."

"Well, what can we be?" Taehyung looked back up at Yoongi, who shrugged.

"Friends with benefits, teacher and student with benefits, boyfriends..." Yoongi sighed. "I think it's a bit early but we can get married if you really want."

"I don't. Not yet, anyway." Yoongi nodded slowly.

"Me neither. How about we just stick with what we are right now, and if things change then we can change." Yoongi shrugged. "Let's just see where this goes."

"Okay.." Taehyung said, leaning against the seat. They both fell silent, staring blankly off into the distance.

Yoongi slowly reached out and began playing with Taehyung's wet hair for a few minutes before his hand stopped moving and he just left it there, entangled in Taehyung's hair.

"I think pool sex might be entertaining." He said, looking over at the pool, which was sparkling under the sunlight.

"I'd have to clean my pool.." Taehyung responded, also looking at the pool.

"Eh, it'd only be once."

-

-

-