Bailey - Awesome or Awful

(Jenna/date won 7-0)
(Not gonna lie I thought it would be a little closer...)

(If this story would have been divided into different parts or books or something this would be the start of part 2)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going on the date," Sean said "You're right I can't live up to the plan of going to the movies with you but if I go with you then I won't be able to live up to the date"

"...Fine." Kaycee said "Let me ask you one thing"

"What is it?" Sean said

"Did you ever like me?" Kaycee said

"What?!" Sean said

"Oh, would you look at the time I got to go!" Julian said as he proceeded to slip/run away

"No, he didn't tell you," Kaycee said as Sean was just confused by Julian leaving "Long story short I realized Bailey and Tahani were trying to set me up with one of you boys and Bailey revealed it to be you otherwise I would think it was Josh"

"Goddammit Bailey," Sean said to himself but he understood the choice of having her think Josh likes her versus him

"Based on your reaction it was true," Kaycee said emphasizing was

"Kayc... I've been told since you and Gabe broke up to just take things slow as you would need time to heal and recover from that, so when Jenna came into the picture I figured I should seize the opportunity" Sean said "According to everyone else there was no tell you had any feelings for me so I could be waiting for nothing so yeah I still like you but I owe it to myself to not wait on you forever"

"Sean, I basically had a boyfriend since we became friends so I understand not telling me you like me, but it's just you talking to someone else doesn't help me," Kaycee said

"Help you?" Sean questioned

"Since I've found out I've been opening myself up to the possibility of you and me..." Kaycee said "Whether it's been asking questions or just seeing you in a different light"

"I never knew," Sean said "I know you were acting a little different but I chalked that up to the breakup"

Kaycee just shook her head "Shamu you're my best friend so I can never hate your or even really be mad at you" Kaycee said, "It's just now the thought of you and me... together..."

"I still like you Kaycee" Sean said stopping Kaycee "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on and that was just, at first sight, it wasn't until we became friends that I knew you were beautiful inside as well, so honestly just the thought that you even considered me is enough"

"I just want you to be happy, so if you fall in love with Jenna or whatever, I'll support you and I won't be such a witch to her from now on" Kaycee said "You're a really great guy any girl would be lucky to have you as you're truly one of a kind"

"So... does this change anything between us?" Sean asked

"I mean we're still best friends, right?" Kaycee said as Sean nodded "So that means we get to still hang out, talk, joke around, dance, and everything just now you're the one with the girlfriend while I'm single this time around"

"Wait does that mean-" Sean said as he doesn't know if that implies she likes him the way he likes her or not

"-Hey guys!" Josh said stopping things "Why was Julian running away?"