Preview

I Still Remember The Look On Your Face

"Sorry to startled you Hiccup"Astrid smiles happily, why she's smiling at me.

"Uh it's alright, I was just busy"I said, grabbing my backpack on the ground.

Lit Through The Darkness At 1:58

"Hiccup, we're gonna do this together and this time we're do it right"I said.

He smiles"then I will try stop self harm but this is baby steps Hofferson".

I wipe off my tears and smiled"baby steps Haddock, I'll help you".

The Words That You Whispered For Just Us To Know

"Hiccup!? Please!! Answer me!!?!"

I cough out to get some air"Astrid?! W-w-what took you so long".

Her eyes we're watery like she really does care about me and I didn't see it.

"Oh thank Thor!"She hug me so tightly and crried, that this feeling is real. I hugged back.

I felt love

You Told Me You Loved Me, So Why Did You Go Away?

She let goes and smile"wanna take a picture?".

"Why not"I smiled, as one of my family members and hers took multiple pictures of us. They seem to adore our friendship.

I stare at the tree with a rope upon my grasp and walk towards the Hanging Tree.

Away

"I swore to myself, that I'll never break promises.....and I'll never break them either..."Hiccup whispers, tearing up.

"I'm sorry Bud"He stares at Toothless, as he continues to scratch the tree.

"Hiccup....please......I love you"I started crying.

"I'm sorry"He whispers, making eye contact"I love you too!".

As not a warning he slip off the branch.

"HICCUP!!!!!!!!!!"...

Because You Loved My Handshake, Meeting Your Father

"Oh Hiccup"I cried, collapsing on his bed and snuggle his pillow.

I can even smell his scent, so yummy kind of smell. Sorry I can't help it but, I really do miss him and I hope one day he'll wake up early.

So I'll Watch Your Life In Pictures Like I used To Watch You Sleep

Suddenly the power went off as we had a severe thunderstorm going on. As the room was dark.

"Hey who turn off the lights!"Andrea whines.

Suddenly we all look at Hiccup as no backup generator hasn't gone on yet...

And I'll Feel You Forget Me Like I Used To Feel You Breathe

"Well guys"Jack pauses, pours a drink of juice"good luck to all. But here's to Hiccup. Hopefully he'll be awake. Soon".

As all of us holds a cup of juice and held it up in the air.

"For Hiccup"

Just Like Our Last Kiss

"I won't leave you Hiccup. You stole my heart"Astrid whisper, resting her head by Hiccups warm hand.

Forever The Name On My Lips

Astrid knows she had to start university without hm, but she'll always think of Hiccup.

Forever The Name On My Lips

Hiccup is there still breathing through the tube until he winced abit and finallly he awoke widely.

"......Hiccup?....."

"..........Who Are You?........"

Just Like Our Last....

Hiccstrid: Forgotten Outcast III

First Chapter on

July 6th, 2019