Epilogue

|Hiccup's P.O.V|

I stare at Astrid as I saw her getting stabbed badly. I clench my fists as I was very pissed off and ready to attack Grimmel.

"H-H-Hiccup!"She gasp in air, as I looked at her terrifying eyes as this can be my fault for letting her get hurt because of me.

"A-Astrid!"I cried, collapse on the ground upon my kneels as I kept looking at her. She was helpless.

"I told you! Hiccup Haddock!"Grimmel menacingly walks over to me slowly"I will destroy everything you love!".

"Astrid".

"you're broken, you're a nobody! You deserve to die"He then hovers over me as he about to stab me, I immediately grab his wrist quick.

"You hurt....Astrid"I said, angrily. Fuelling up with rage . "You hurt herrr!!!".

Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
Ooh

I then squeeze his wrist so tight that Grimmel was shock to see me holding my ground as I look at Him at the eyes.

"You're wrong! I'm not what I used to be! Because I moved on!"

Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
Ooh

"Because everyone I know loves me, and I won't let anyone get hurt because of me!"I then raise up, grasping tightly on his fist"I'm not weak!".

Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
Ooh

"You really think you can stop me!"He mocks"you're a bigger fool than I thought Hiccup Haddock!".

Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh
Ooh

"I know, that's because I'am the Outcast!".

I immediately let go and gave him a few punches to the face and chest.

"Argh!"

I then grab and throw Grimmel on the ground as he rolls down the hill.

"Nobody hurts my Astrid!!!"I yell, running towards him.

Ooh!, ooh!
Ooh!, ooh!
Ooh!

"Why you!"He grunted climbing back up.

The beginning of the end!

Grimmel then charges at me as he motions up on me with attempt to punch me or claw me, which I try to avoid his moves.

"You monster!! Monster!!"I yelled at him, as he punched my face.

"I'm a survivor Hiccup!"He hold my shoulders and slam me down on the hard surface"a survivor! That's all there is! Living and dying!".

I cried out and grabbed his jacket as we both rolled down to another surface below by the edge of the mountain.

I rolled off clearly almost the edge of the mountain.

"Holy smokes! No wonder why Dad doesn't like my angry side"I exclaimed, trying to get up until surprisingly Andrea  jumped down to help me up.