4

John POV

I feel the sun hit my face, argh, I open my eyes. Where am I? I remember last night, I rest my arm over my face, oh god, what have I done? I look at the sleeping Eve by me, I bite my lip. I'm so sorry Eve, I hope I didn't make life harder for you.

I'm sorry babe, but I couldn't suppress that feeling any longer. I brush some of her hair away from her face, I plant a soft kiss on her temple.

-Time Skip-

I stop by Eve's families's graves, I lay the flowers on the top of the graves. I look back up at the second story window from the cover of the forest, I'm sorry. I look back at the ground, I notice a portal.

Oh Jesus, I turn around. I see a ghost of a small boy of about four, "I know the way sissy feels about you mister, and I know she would want you to get back to your special place." The boy says.

"I'm gonna guess you are Eve's younger brother." I say, he nods.

-Time Skip & Eve's POV-

I wake up, I look around, John left already. I don't blame him, I guess I should take up the offer Sophie and Phoebe made me. I'm sorry John, I'm sorry.

-Time Skip-

I crash the plane with the two mutant haters, I lick my top lip. "You can uncloak yourself now." Lorna says, I uncloak myself. I turn to face John, Clarice, and Marcos. John's face showed he felt slightly betrayed, my face softens.

I've loved him for so long, it hurt to see him like that.

-Time Skip-

I rub the slight bump on my stomach, I recently found out that I am pregnant, it's John's child. I guess it was from that night, I regretted that night, but now I sorta don't. I guess I just have to deal with that I'm pregnant with John's child.

John doesn't know about our child, I never told him, even after I joined with the Inner Circle. Reeva, The Frost Sisters, Lorna, Sage, and Andy are the only ones who know about the child. The child has been affecting my powers, like how Dawn has been affecting Lorna's powers.

Lorna asked me to help with naming her and Marcos's unborn daughter, I helped pick out the name.