Chapter 9

Hope's P.O.V

In the hospital room about to go home. My eyes are all puffy and big. I should be leaving with Alexandria right now but im not. I burst into even more tears.

" Im so sorry Hope." Michelle says and hugs me.

"Well, im not pregnant anymore so Im gonna try to go home." I told her.

"Are you sure? You've been gone for a long time." She asks me.

"Yeah, im sure. Can you drop me off at home?" I ask her.

"Yeah, sure." Michelle says and we go out to her moms car and drive away from the hospital.

*MY HOUSE*

"Thanks for the ride. See you around Michelle. Thanks for everything." I give her a hug and go up to my front door. I knock and my mom answers the door.

" Hope? What are you doing here? And why are you so skinny?" My mom looked puzzled.

" i had my baby mom. It's been 9 months since you kicked me out." I told her.

" well, where's the baby?" My mom looked all around me.

" um..." I started to cry. " She died. I had her a couple of days ago and she died while they were cleaning her off." I started to sob.

" Oh, honey im so sorry. Did you get to hold her?" She asked me.

" Yeah. I did. She was so pretty. Mom, i wanna come home." I looked at her.

" sure. Come on in honey. Go upstairs and get settled back in. I'll make you some food." I walked inside the house and up the stairs towards my room. My stuff was still here. My bed looked like someone was sleeping in it. I put everything away and go downstairs and eat.

"Thanks mom." I hug my mom and go upstairs.

" your welcome honey. Now get some sleep." My mom told me.

I walked upstairs and into my room. I lay down in bed. One question pops into my head before I fall asleep. Where's my stepdad?