Chapter 21

Hope's P.O.V
Jake's mouth drops open and he smiles. He gets up from my bed and twirls me around.
"That's amazing." He chuckles. He sets me down and I start to cry, quietly.
"What's wrong?" He starts to frown. he kneels down to where I am and picks my head up.
"I...I just don't want to lose another child..After Alexandria died.. i just...I" I struggle to find words.
"Hope. We are not going to lose this baby." He kisses me. " I promise." I stop crying and i stand up to hug him.
"Thank you so much, Jake." I hug him and kiss him.
"You are the best boyfriend ever and you are going to be the best father ever." I tell him.
"Well.....Yeah I am." I rolls my eyes and giggle.
"What are we going to do about telling Jade and Luke and well, everyone?" I ask Jake with a worried look on my face. Jake then grabs my phone and does something.
"Well, you might want to get ready because they will be here in 10 minutes." He laughs and I go into the bathroom to get ready.
*10 minutes later*
I hear the doorbell ring and i go downstairs and open it. I get an attack hug from Jade and a smile from Luke.
"Hiiii!" Jade squeals into my ear.
"Hi." I say hugging her back lightly.
"Hope, whats wrong?" She could tell I had something to tell her but before I could Jake comes down the stairs.
"WE'RE PREGNANT!" He shouts and then walks into the kitchen.
"Whattt??? Seriously?? That's grreat?!!" Jade hugs me a lot tighter and then goes on her phone.
"What are you doing?" I ask her.
"Tweeting about this." she says like it's no big deal.
"no no no no no. No-one can know im pregnant." I tell her.
she huffs at me. "Fine." she puts her phone in her pocket and then rushes into the kitchen with Luke. I rush after them. Jade and Luke are crowding around my refigerator, Jake walks back upstairs and I follow him. I close my bedroom door and rush over to him and start crying again.
"Hope. Hope. Babe, what's wrong?" Jake hugs me and drags me to my bed, we both sit down.
"Summer is almost over Jake. I'm going to be pregant during school. The bullying....The hurt...just everything. I can't face that again."I say in between crys. Tears are now streaming down my face and I feel like dying.
"I'm not gonna let anyone bully you, Hope." He sits down next to me and tries to hold my hand. I shoot up and face him.
"Really? How did that work out last year? I wanted to kill myself last year, Jake! I almost did." I started to cry again and he looked at me suprised. He stands up.
"Hope." He sighs. he tries to hug me but i push him away.
"No. Stay Away from me." I run into the bathroom, lock the door and just cry.
Jade's P.O.V
Me and Luke are raiding Hope's refrigirator when i hear someone yelling. I realize it's Hope. I walk up the stairs and put my ear up to her door.
"I wanted to kill myself last year Jake! I almost did." I hear Hope yell then I hear a door slam. I see the doorknob rattling and I rush back downstairs. Luke didn't even notice I was gone and was now eating everything. I giggle and pretend to check my phone as Jake comes down the stairs. I hear him sigh loudly.
"What's wrong, dude?" I hear Luke ask Jake. I laugh a little about the way he said "dude".
"No. I think you guys should leave. Hope isn't.. urm.. feeling well." Jake said and I turn to Luke.
"come on." I take his arm and he rushes to get his food.
"Foooooooood.." I hear Luke say and I giggle a little bit.
" You dork." I say and Luke stucks his tongue out at me. We say goodbye to Jake and leave.
Hope's P.O.V
I hear the front close and someone coming up the stairs. I stop crying and unlock the door. I exit the bathroom and lay on my bed. Jake walks in and closes the door behind him. He comes over to me and I sit up. He sits down on my bed, stares into my eyes for a sec and then kisses me.
"I'm sorry for snapping at you." I whisper.
"It's okay. You've been through a lot Hope. But, i promise never to leave you or let anyone bully you.. Until the day i fucking die." He whispers back. We sit there for the rest of the day talking about random stuff like baby names and our futures.
A/N- Hey guys! So sorry that this chapter is updating slowly but i dont have wifi at home right now so i cant update as much!😄 This chapter will become longer starting after this A/N. K bye guys!😘
Hope's P.O.V Still
I woke up in my bed next to Jake. We must have fallen asleep while talking last night. I get up and go downstairs to make some food. I make myself an egg and go back up to my room. I look at Jake who's still sleeping and then sit at my desk. I set my egg down and check my phone. I have a text from Jade and a text from my mom, suprisingly. I ignore the one from Jade and look at my moms.
Hope,
I will be coming home in a couple of days. We have a lot to talk about. love, Mom.
I set my phone down, eat my egg and then go over to Jake. He's so cute when he's asleep. I then jump on him and he wakes up immediatly. He looks at me and then starts tickling me. After a few minutes he finally stops and i sit up.
"Good Morning Beautiful." Jake says.
"Good Morning Handsome." I smile.
" I was talking to the baby...duh." I roll my eyes and he laughs.
"Whatever." I scoff and stand up. I go into the bathroom and start my day. I take a shower then apply a little bit of makeup. I go into my room and notice that Jake isnt in it. He's probably downstairs, I think to myself. I grab my black tanktop that says "let's fuck" and my white booty shorts. I finish getting dressed, put my hair into a messy bun, grab my phone and head downstairs.
A/N:Hey guys! So sorry about another A/n in the middle of the chapter but i almost fainted! 1.04K reads?? Are u kidding me? 🙊🙈🙉 Wow, my book isn't even that good!! Thanks ily!😘 K bye!!👏👏💖