Chapter 14

Hope's P.O.V *2 WEEKS LATER*

I wake up. It was the start of my second week of summer. My summer was already perfect. Hanging out with Jake everyday and my stepdad and mom were on a cruise for the entire summer!! I had the house to myself. I went to my stereo and turned on "She looks so perfect" by 5 Seconds Of Summer. I sang along as I put on my booty shorts and Flower crop-top. I went into the bathroom and put my hair into a ponytail. I put on my makeup and felt my back pocket buzz. I looked and it was a text from Jake❤️.

Hey beautiful, I'm outside. -Jake

I replied.

Mkay. Be down In a minute. - Hope

I sent it and went downstairs. When I opened the door, Jake was standing there and and I gave him a big hug and kissed him. I still get butterflies every time we kiss.

We went onto the couch and watched my favorite movie, The Fault In Our Stars.

After the movie was over my mascara was totally totaled and I went to go reapply. When I got back Jake was asleep on the couch. That movie bores the crap out of him. I walked into the kitchen, got a small glass of water and threw it onto him. He woke up and grabbed me. He started tickling me and then we ended up kissing. He then got up and walked into the kitchen.

I walked up behind him and put my arms around his waist.

"You should spend the night tonight." I said.

He turned around so that we were both facing each other. He picked me up and set me onto the counter.

"I don't know. I have a lot of stuff to do today."

"Please??!" I gave him puppy dog eyes and kissed him.

"Okay." We kissed again and then went outside and called his friend Luke. I had never met Luke. I decided to called my friend Jade.

(Jade= J, Hope= H)

J= Hey Hope. What's up?

S= Hey Jade. Wanna come over?

J= Sure. Be there in 5.

I hung up and Jake walked back in.

" Luke's coming over. He's staying at my place for a while so I told him to come over here for today. Is that Okay?"

"That is fine with me." I smiled and walked over to him." Oh and Jade is coming over too. Hey, what is Luke's last name?" I asked him.

" Um...Hemmings. Why?" He asked me.

My mouth dropped open. "Oh MY GOD! Jade has the hugest crush on Luke Hemmings ever!!" I squealed and fangirled a little bit.

*RINGGG*

"It's Open!" Jake shouts. Then Jade walks in.. I run up to her and hug her.

"Jade. You are never going to guess who is coming over here today.. L-" the door opened and Luke Hemmings walked in.