Chapter 11

Hope's P.OV.

I turned on the radio and started singing along to Black Widow by Iggy Azaela.

I was almost to school. I could feel it, today was going to be a great day. I entered the school parking lot and parked my car. I got out and walked into the school. I immediately saw Michelle and walked towards her.

"Hey Michelle." I said while hugging her.

"Hey what's up?" She said.

"Can I come over today? You said yesterday you wanted to talk to me." I said while walking with her to my locker.

"Yeah. I'll meet you afterschool at YOUR car. I had to ride the bus today. " Michelle said while frowning.

"Blech, the bus." I giggled and She knuged me a little. I got my binder, hugged Michelle and walked to my first class. I saw Brent sitting by my normal spot and decided to sit somewhere else. I saw a few of my friends and sat next to them.

Throughout the entire day I was bored. Same thing, everyday. When lunch came around, I went to my locker and put my binder in my locker. A few girls looked at me and started whispering and giggling. I decided to speak up for myself.

"Can I help you?" I asked the girls with a angry look on my face.

"Actually, yes you can." The brown-haired one said. "Do you know where I can find a boy who's desperate enough to have sex with me and get me pregnant?" She smiled an evil smile at me.

I could feel my face turn red and the tears start to race down my cheeks.

"Now you listen, here. You need to shut the hell up because you don't even know what happened. You are just a big bully that wants attention." I was now nose to nose with this chick.

"At least I'm not a whore." She said.

I gasp. And start to run out of the school.

Michelle's P.O.V

I start to head to my locker when I stop to see Hope standing at her locker in front of another girl. I then suddenly see Hope rush out of the school. I drop all my stuff and rush after her.

"Hope! Hope! Hope, wait!" She finally stops and I run up to her. When I get up there she's crying her heart out and her makeups running down her face.

"Hope, what's wrong?" I ask her. She looks up and tells me something.

"That girl called me a whore cause I slept with Brent and got pregnant." Hope says. I gasp and sit down next to her. I start to feel tears coming.

"I'm so sorry Hope. I'm so so sorry. " I rub her back and we sit there for a while.

Hope's P.O.V

I finally start to stop crying and I look up at Michelle. I hug her.

"Thank you Michelle. Thank you for being there for me throughout all of this." She smiles at me and we both get up.

"Let's ditch the rest of school and you can come to my house. We need to talk about something really important. " she says.

We go back to my car and drive to her house. We go up to her room and onto her computer. Michelle opens up Facebook and I see a page that says "Who Wants To Fuck Hope Walkins?" I gasp and start to cry but hold the tears back. I sit down at the computer. There are photo-shopped pictures of me and they all have different quotes on them. I scroll down the page and see all the statutes and comments on them and my photos. I go to one of my photos, the caption " Comment if you want to fuck me. And I'll try to get to you...If I have time. Oh, no more tears are coming. I hold them back too. I go to the comments and I look at Michelle.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN ABOUT THIS?" I shout at Michelle.

" about 2 weeks. I got invited to like it but I didn't. " she doesen't even look at me.

"AND YOUR TELLING ME ABOUT THIS NOW?!!" I shout. I look at her but she doesen't respond. I can't hold the tears back anymore, I'm crying my heart out. I run out of her house and drive home. I race upstairs and into my room. I hear my stepdad come up the stairs. The door swings open and my stepdad comes walking in.

" Why are you home?" He asks me. "You shouldn't be home for another 3 hours."

"WELL, I CAME HOME EARLY!" I yelled at him.

"DONT YOU DARE YELL AT ME!" he shouts at me.

"WELL, I JUST DID JACKASS!" I yell at him. He starts to walk over to me then he slaps me so hard that I fall to the ground.

"DONT YELL AT ME, EVER!" He shouts at me again.

"WHAT, YOU GONNA SLAP ME AGAIN? I CAN TELL MOM. I CAN TELL HER THAT YOU HIT ME. YOUD GO TO JAIL!" I yell at him while holding my cheek.

He slaps me again but this time even harder. I fall back to the ground. He starts to kick me and then stops. I hear the door close. mom's home. I try to get up but he kicks me once more. My stepdad then walks out of my bedroom closing the door behind him. I lay there crying. I see a pair of scissors underneath my bed. I grab them, roll my sleeves up and start to cut my wrists. I can't stop and I don't want to.