Chapter 8

*7 MONTHS LATER*

Hope's P.O.V

I look in the mirror. OH.MY.GOD. My belly is huge.  I hope this baby gets out of me soon. I mean i love it but it's annoying carrying around all the fucking time. Well, time to go to bed.

"Goodnight Michelle." I looked at Michelle who was apparently already asleep.

* THE NEXT MORNING*

I wake up to a weird feeling. I look at the clock, it's 11am. I get up and I feel like i have to pee. But then I pee right there on the floor. I race over to Michelle and wake her up.

"MICHELLE! MICHELLE! I THINK MY WATER JUST BROKE!" I screamed at her. After i said that Michelle shot straight up and raced me downstairs and next thing I knew I was in a hospital room screaming in pain.

"PUSH! PUSH! PUSH!" i heard the doctors say. So i did. After about 5 minutes of pushing i hear crying.

"It's a GIRL!" i hear the doctor say.

I start laughing cause i'm so happy. 

" We will go get her cleaned up and bring her back to you."

" Thank you" I say to the doctor and sigh. I look at my stomach and see a huge difference. I'm skinny again!

A few minutes later I see the doctor come into the room looking sad and with no baby. I start to panic.

" Doctor! Where's my baby girl?" I ask panicking.

" I'm sorry to tell you this but i'm afraid i have some bad news. While we were cleaning your baby up she died. I'm so sorry."

I burst out into tears. My baby girl, My pride and joy, my Alexandria. " Can i see her still?

" Of course. We'll bring her in." the doctor leaves the room and comes back a minute later with my baby Alexandria. She's so gorgeous. I cry even harder knowing she's dead.  I kiss her on the forehead and whisper " mommy loves you baby. " and hand her back to the doctor.