Chapter 13

Hope's P.O.V

I sit at my seat thinking about the note. I immediatly write "yes" down as quickly as I could. I give him back the note. He smiles at me and then we went back to doing our work. After class, I went to my locker and started to head home. But then I felt somebody touch my hips. When I looked to see who the hell it was, Jake was standing there.

"Wanna walk home with me?" He asked.

"Um, I actually drove to school today." I told him while closing my locker.

" oh." He said frowning.

"But I guess we can go over to your house if you want." I giggled and smiled.

"Sure, we have lots of homework to do anyways. " We head out of the school together and get into my car. Jake directed me to his house and we both got out. School was ending in like a, week. I decided to ask him a question.

"Jake?" I said.

"Yepp?" He said.

"Where are your parents?" I pointed to the empty driveway.

"Oh, uh.. They died when I was little so I live with my Aunt but she is always in her room or out doing something." He said while unlocking the door.

We walked inside and it was so pretty. His house was amazing. I mean there was a chandelier hanging in the living room and a huge Flat screen T.V. And a couch. In the kitchen, there was a long table with two chairs. One at an end and the other at another end. He had so many pictures and paintings everywhere.

"Do you like my house?" He asked.

"Oh my gosh, I do. It's so beautiful." I said while looking around some more. "Where did you get this stuff though? I asked him,

"When my parents died they left everything to me. I'm an only child." He smiled and got us some food.

"Oh, well we're your parents rich or something?" I joked.

"Actually, they were. I have $50,389 in the bank. All for me." He said.

My mouth dropped open and I thought I was dreaming.

He brought us some Milk and Oreos and we started on our homework. I was there for about 4 hours. I looked at my phone. It said 7:00. I grabbed my stuff and started to walk out the door. We said goodbye and I started to leave.

"Wait! I think I forgot something very important." I walked back up to the door and kissed Jake. I then left and got into my car. I was smiling and blushing the entire way home.