(ep1) Budding

At the age of 12..

Too young to be very curious of earthly sins... 

     Lighting cigarettes, plunging beers, having desires to fall in love with whoever catches my eyes.  Doing such a selfish act by drowning myself with happiness and entertainment around me.
     Yes, finally i started to admire someone. Every girls would have wailed their affection towards him. Yet I'm too vivid to show mine.

     On the other thought, being a bridge between two hearts could make possibilities for a breakthrough. It might sound ridiculous but guess it comes from the old folks sayings.
Betting from what I've heard, seems it's worth a try.

    Clinching through a close friend, Tish is one of the "guy's favorite".  I tried to make way for her to meet the person i admired the most. Spending each day to tease them for me to be able to get close to him...
Too evil to cheat my own feelings just to get close to him. Atleast i could buy time to feel a little enchantment... 

A hidden desire grows within me..

Hurting myself being a messenger between rose and him, I've endured and pull some courage, though it only lasted for some months...

That guy named John was clearly robbed by my friend Rose.  They seemed to be happy together and I'm deeply hurt to lose him.

     Looking for a way to put my heart in comfort, i started to drain confidence with myself.  What a loser i am.
   In order to endure the pain, i find myself engaged with friends who have different point of views.
    Learned to cut classes, breaking in to some refreshments, breaking school rules and enticed to know what's beyond being a teenager.
    I then totally lost my appetite of bringing up myself.

   I started to be contented with all the simplicity. I totally don't care how was i going to look like..  I don't pay attention with my looks..  Wearing long underpants behind my skirt, cutting my hair very short, using men's bag Wich i find more comfortable to use. 

     I enjoyed being simple... 
Though i never expected,  it was the start of being someone different from what I'm supposed to be.

That started to make a big turn in my life.