(ep15) One last try

Quite obvious that we hooked in each other. We were long time friends though..

We have trust invested to each other regarding with secrets..  We have a lot of things in common most specially in humor. 
We both like singing and she's also joining a church choir at their town.

Rae knows well what I've been through from my previous relationships.

I was so tacky telling her that won't give my self another chance to love, and that I'm so reluctant to fall inlove again. 

Little did we know one day,  it was on the first day of November, we were having a conversation over the phone sharing stories about our past relationships.

"who would have thought that we have wasted our time with the wrong people" she said.

"yeah, that's why I'm so scared to trust my heart again. " i replied.

"actually, it also depends on how you deal things in handling your relationship. Just like me, i know i was being cheated by xian but i still allowed her to do so because I'm scared of letting her go. I just wanted to be loved just how much i love her. " she added.

"me too, all i want is to be loved truly and honestly.  I don't need much".
I said.

"we actually look for the same thing  you know. You let your girls treat you that way. They were actually very lucky to have someone like you.
i was even jealous because they have someone like you that is so honest, caring, super sweet and so fun to be with. You were like someone that every girl wanted to have. And i was crazy sometimes imagining myself to be your girlfriend. " she uttered.

"seriously? " i interrupted.

"uh.. Aehhh.... Uumm....  Uhh... Yes....
I crazily do sometimes, uhhmm... I mean, ju... Ju.... Just in my wild thoughts... Crazy wishes.. You know.. "

"oh, really?, why did i never think of that before?.......
What do you think, if i happen to give my self one last chance to fall inlove, could you promise me that you won't break my heart like my previous girlfriends did to me? "

"what did you just say? Are you serious? What do you think of me?? I'm not like them, nor like your ex jam. I won't give you damn responsibilities if i happen to cheat you or something. If what happened to her will happen to me, i won't show my face to you anymore. "
she exclaimed.

"whoa, relax,  I'm not judging you. But,..
Are you okay with being you and me? I mean, will you take me as your boyfriend? "

"why not? I don't see any wrong with you"

"so, are we in?"

"what do you mean we're in? "

"are we at boyfriend, girlfriend state now or what? "

"i didn't say no, .... i mean, ..... Or maybe, i won't say no to that "

"so yes or no? "

"yes.... I would be delighted if you take me as your girlfriend.. "

"i was flattered.... I really.. I didn't expect everything.. "

"me too... We just sound like we've been each other for so long... I can't imagine you're my boyfriend now"

"you really liked me that much didn't you? "

"ha....ha.... Funny! Now you're boasting huh....  "

Then we both laugh so hard. That moment feels like we're both being possessed with cupid's spell.. The feeling seems so right like we were in clouds...

"but, wait, ... you have a boyfriend right? How about her? " i asked..

"umm... Actually, I don't feel like i have one.. I was actually feeling like I'm out of the pictures of her life"

"what do you mean? "

"i don't think she had plans for both of us. I don't know.. I just don't get her, honestly i wanted to dump her few weeks after we get into that forced relationship  , i just don't know how.. "
"what forced? "

"not literally forced, what i mean was that, its our group of friends who really wanted us to be in that relationship. It was actually out of my will, but since all of them pushed me, i did nothing but to just agree. "

"wow! Terrible! "

"look, it's not what you think i am. I've been honest with her that if that relationship won't work between us, we should stop " she explained.

"well, so, would you like us to be in that same contract then? " i asked

"actually, I'm serious,  i know you can't trust people enough, but i want you to give me a chance to prove to you that I'm not going to hurt your feelings, and don't worry about Patty, I'll clear things with her, just give me time"

"I'm hoping for the best, I'm giving my heart a very last chance to love again. If this still won't work, then I'll better quit girls" i said.

"yes you better stay away from girls from now on. I'm a very jealous girlfriend. Just so you know. "

"I'm very loyal , any kind of that wouldn't be your problem. That's why i really don't know why my exes still replace me. " i sadly say.

"they must've been busy picking stones and leaving a diamond behind. And i know I'm lucky cause i now have you"

" you're not really inlove with me aren't you? Hahaha!!"

"why?"

"nothing... You're so cheesy!! "

"i don't care... I love cheese...  and I'll be eating cheese every first day of November from now on"

"happy cheesy Halloween!!.....

...

And so we celebrated every first of the month. .. And since i was so eager enough to meet her, I asked her to take a vacation in my hometown for a few days.  But out of her knowledge, I prepared a place for us to stay and solely plan to live with her from that day onwards.

And so she came and was surprised after telling her about my plans of living together.
I was too surprised that she liked the idea and that she have also dreamed about planning that kind of set up with the one she loves she said.

We were both in cloud nine while buying house hold stuffs together and felt like we were building our own world.
We lived like how other couples used to live.  She look for a new job that could fit her and started to earn money to be able to support her mother as a bread winner winner of the family after they were left by her father at a very young age.

I have loved her even more by how she managed serving me as a life partner and serving her mom as a daughter.

She have had prepared me food  as soon as i arrived home from night time job before she ran off to her daytime job.
And as i wake up from my daytime sleep, i was the one who prepares dinner before she arrives from her job. She would then prepare my stuff for work and leave her sound asleep every night.
We were both happy in what we've been doing. But not until after a year..

....

I had to make a decision that might involve rae and subject to her considerations as well. .

..
I was asked by my mother to spend Christmas with her and according to my sister that was taking care of her, she was not permitted by her doctor to take any travellings from that day onwards.

.. I missed my mom.. And i know she won't last that long due to her body condition.

So then i asked rae her opinion. And all i hear from her was her support.
And what more? She was excited to go back in her favorite town.
It's where she came from after all.

..
And so we did left for the country's capital.. I was the one who's scared to get lost at a certain place. I'm glad she was there to nurse me with my destinations and played a role as my map.

I have to look for a new job for us to sustain. But then i have to be brave in crossing the roads I'm not used to cross..