(Ep23) Could it be fate?

Days.... Nights..  we had been calling each other over the phone.. 

 Those times were full of "how was it" and "how are " these and that.

After almost  two decades of life's information are being loaded day by day.

I can't deny that I really missed those smiles of hers and the way I've been conversing to her 

when we were at high school.  

  I tried to attempt to  make her remember how I used to court her on the day I first saw her. 

She might not be the most beautiful at school, but I found her very charming, entertaining, and even interesting to be with.  

She's simple as a flower in a garden that could ease your loneliness by just simply looking at her. What more when she throws a smile..  

her eyes.. I could compare with a few enchanting things..

.  it's like a dancing star... it's like wings of a butterfly.. an eye full of hope... for me it was relaxing. 

Yes, it was not ordinary for me.  I couldn't figure out why I found it that way..

As I could remember, the first time I saw her, she was just sitting on her chair in the classroom quietly reading her pocket book like nobody else is around her. 

I find it sweet,. that time, I was thinking that she was just a nobody until one day I saw her talking with her friends. It seems like she's agitated by our male classmates where it took her to grin and throw some sharp looks at them.  

 I find it more interesting...  i thought to myself that she's really something..  and that makes me decide to woo her.. 

   So I asked for information about her from our classmates, and started to walk with her every day to her place together with my best friend after class. 

    Unexpectedly, we created a simple bond that makes my heart get more excited about it. 

It is where I started to grow my special feelings for her.

  I started to have hopes like a natural kid who's in love with someone.

I hoped to see her every day as I go to school, I hoped to be always beside her, and even hoped to hold her hands and maybe dance with her oneday. 

       Those hopes were bound to happen time and through, and  dancing with her at the prom was my most unforgettable moment of my high school life.

I had the first serious dance with her..  though it was nerve wracking, it was indeed one of the sweetest experiences I had in my life for my age. 

But heaven was quite not in favor of me when I tried to ask her if she could be my girlfriend, she just simply said "I don't know.. just only if my father was dead" 

         It puzzled my mind, and it was kept unexplainable. It remained that way until the school ended. 

       Since  technology that time was not that existing, we had our high school goodbyes with plain waves and tears.. 

      I have to go back to the city, and it took us 2 years to get in touch again , but that time i had a girlfriend. 

     I don't understand myself why everytime thoughts of her run through my mind, my feeling is something like refreshed. 

  Except to a fact when she told me she's leaving the country for a job. 

 I felt sad about it, but that time I was so innocent to see things through.