(ep14) Being resilient

"what happened last  night? , and why Are you here beside me? Why not beside your new boyfriend? Did anything happen to us lastnight that i can't remember? "
i whispered simultaneously.

"Listen okay,  i know I've hurt you and i really don't mean to do that. Joe told me she liked me so much and I'm confused that time.  You're smart , and i know you'll understand me..  Don't you? "she reply

"i don't think there's still use of you explaining everything to me now.. We're done Vien. "

"yes i know. But after seeing you yesterday with another girl on a date Really hurts me and made me realized that i still love you."

"atleast now you know how it feels to see someone you love flirting with somebody on the street."

"I'll go and live with you in your place at the city if you ask me to this time Kent"

"I'm sorry Vien, but i already gave my words to my new girl and i don't want to hurt her or plan to cheat on her. You know me, cheating is not my game".

"i can play as your mistress if you like me to, just please comeback to me"

"i don't think I'm the person that fits to be with you being in that state, I'm sorry Vien I've made up my mind.  I'll go ahead. Just tell xian i went off to the city early and I'll call her later. "

.....

After a few days spent in the city,  i was back again in the province to visit my current girlfriend Agatha. 

"hi babe,  I'll be off to school early today, I'll come visit you at your house as soon as I'm home okay? "
Agatha said in a phone message. 

After i reach home, i took a shower and play guitar at the balcony.
Then i heard my younger sister shouting telling me that someone's looking for me. 

To my surprise, It was Vien.

"hi, how are you? " she said.

"I'm good, and how about you, how did you know I'm here? "

"the town is not too big for me not to hear a big news about you, i have my means here you know"

"Well then, sounds good on you.  So, what's the catch? "

"simply nothing..  I just missed you"

"why? Did you break up with your boyfriend again? "

"ouch, that hurts..  But no,  we're still together,  i said i just missed you, and seeing you again makes me feel hot.  Don't you feel hot in here? The afternoon sun makes me want to take my clothes off". She say

I felt uneasy when she started to take off her clothes. 

"Whoa... Whoa..  Whoa... Please put your clothes back on. Someone might see us and misinterpret us from doing something awfull" i exclaimed.

She sat beside me and tried to lean towards me bringing her face near mine and says
"relax,  just let me be for a few minutes, don't worry i won't bite you,would you like to have cold drinks with me? ".

But just in time, i suddenly heared something dropped on the floor. 
Never i did notice that Agatha is headed in our staircase approaching the balcony and witnessed what Vien was doing to me. 
She saw the damn position I'm at with Vien.
As Agatha was about to run away,  i suddenly grabbed her hand to try to stop her from leaving. 

"it's not what you think babe. " i said

"really?, i think what i saw  was enough Kent.  I can't believe it's happening"she cried