(ep9) Being more than a Man

After decided what to do about the baby, 
Jam and i decided to live to a nearby island where nobody seems to know both of us..  But still we wished nobody would
since people said "small world"..

With some help from few tomboy friends who live in that place, they managed to look for a place for us to stay. 

Since jam's house is far from my place,but near the port and we need to travel very early in the morning to take the first trip of the ferry boat and since we need to hide to escape,
i need to take the last jeepney trip going at jam's place on that evening.

  I waited for her from ten o'clock hiding somewhere dark ..
.....

It was two o'clock in the morning when she had a chance to sneak out.
We headed straight at the port and took the first ferry trip going to the island. 

....

Lucky her tummy is not yet visible so we don't have a problem getting the ride.  She have a great fear taking a boat ride but she really endured it that time for two hours.

..... Upon arriving at the island ,my friend brought us to the place where we we're going to stay. 
..
..
All we have for a living is a small savings. And the rest depends on her jewelries that  was pawned piece after piece. 

Me without having a job because of being young,  all money we have had only lasted for three months.
......
Feeling slightly miserable, we still find ways to be happy since we were together. 
Though it's quite different from our daily living back home. We were happy being together.

But i admit,on our first month together, there were times that i hated her everytime i could recall the fact that she cheated on me. 
It was too horrifying sometimes when we tried to make love, i would suddenly cry.
But i was thankful she understands my pain. 

She did everything to make me feel that she was sorry for what she did. 
    She take good care of me even when her tummy is growing bigger and bigger. 
      And I've also did my part to take good care of her. 
As if like we're living freely all by ourselves.. 

We both loved the days that both of us can see each other as we close our eyes at night and as we wake up the next morning... 

I have loved the feeling when i touched her tummy as the baby moves inside her.
We both dreamed like we're a complete family of our own.. 

We're both happy and stayed contented just like that... 

But there was a time,  a sudden situation happened once of those days... 
.....

I have received a phone message from my dad telling me to go home for a while because he needs me to help him carry some stuffs for my brother that will be moving to their newly built house....

....

It was difficult for me to leave jam since her tummy is getting big. She'll have a difficult time to do some chores. 

.....

So i asked my friends to take a look at her sometimes cause she might need some help though... 
I'm so glad my friends came to a rescue. 

.....

So i did came back home with some lies to my family that i have a job on that island...

...
Upon arriving at our town,  my father told me through a phone message to go straight to the new house and wait for him so i could help him unload things from his truck..

  "I'm still taking my three hours drive to your brother's apartment, I'll do the loading, just go straight to the new house and wait, i just need you to help me unload. "