(ep4) Fuelled Intimacy

"serious?? You like to hang out with .. girls!?"
"have you ever have one? " "or I should say, are you taken? "

I smiled.... 

"no" "i guess"

"you mentioned you know me since i was at grade school? How true was that? " i asked

"I know Trix, you've seen me ample times, but i hesitated to introduce myself, since then" she explained.

Out of my curiosity about getting to know her,  i came up with a plan.

Trying to be on a disguise that i want to court someone from one of our group so then i would know how she would react being on my world... 

They were days that i dragged her from their house to go to the house of that girl i was trying to court.. 

Soon i started to teach her how to play the guitar... 
And so she did...

Days have passed after knowing her deeply,  i pulled some courage to let her know what i truly feel about her... 
     So, i ended up writing her a letter,... A letter of confession... 

I became reluctant i guess after knowing that a guy was trying to follow her and even courting her as well....

      What's my score??? 

I mean,  "a guy over me? " i said to myself... 

But it's all or nothing now... 

I have passed my application letter... 

I don't think it could be withdrawn..... 
Atleast i should give it a try... 

My letter started with.....

" I know it's akward, but i have to give myself a try...  "
"It bugs me having this feeling... "
" i don't think i could hold it much further.
       I wanted to be with you each day,  and i want to explore the world with you..  "

.......

Without hesitation,  i ended up my letter putting her on a tight spot.. 

"I'll give you seven days,  no,   three days to come up with a decision. "
"you can dump me if you like" "i won't force you with it... "
"i just wanted to know your answer"

.....

That letter was sealed with my first ever lame song written... 

.....

After three days....

....

I've never put myself some pressure...                
As i was walking on the street going to their place,  i saw a man standing on their front door.... 

   I wasn't wrong about him..  He was the guy courting jazzy all along.. 

    Cards down...  Thinking my courage will be at flop again.

But i waited outside their doorstep, she knew i was waiting for her to come out though..

Few minutes after, the man leaves the house...

"please come with me somewhere" she said...

"It's OK,  I'll understand " i said in a soft voice... 

"understand what? "
"have i said something? "
She uttered.
" can you sing for me the song you wrote"?"i would love to hear it" she added.

So i did..... 

"I have three sleepless nights... After reading your letter, i finally made up my mind"
"i know it's quite impossible, but i actually want to give it a try"
"it'll be my first time handling a relationship, and i may hope for the best. "
"I'll be new to  the kind of world that you're at,  but there's only one thing I'm holding on for,  it's that i wanted to be with you." she explained..