Chapter 20

"I have been battling with my inner demon, the one that can takeover at will. The one that wont allow me to be with my love..........." Serj's journal

~Eren's POV~

The whistle had been blown, and we had set off. Everything was in slow motion.

Captain Levi's cape fluttering around in the wind, Sky's hair being pushed back behind her from the wind

But the only thing that didn't change no matter what, was Serj and his strange bandaged out fit. A cold menacing state was on his face, he had a death stare that looked like it could even scare Levi.

What made it more strange about everything being in slow motion was that nothing about Serj changed. The only thing besides his bandages was his one eye that wasn't covered.

But reality hit me and i saw that we were in a heavily covered area with trees that weren't as big as the ones in the giant forest.

I couldn't believe it, we were out side the walls another time but this time it was truly frightening for me. The thought that all my friends were with me, the ones i laughed with, fought with were on another mission. I hope they make it, and they will meet their loved ones that are waiting for them at home. 'What if it happens again!!!! What if Annie comes back and kills Everyone!!!!'

But out of the group there are four strays, Me Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert.

The final one, I dont even know what to call it, but as an unknown that prefers to go by a name that has never been heard of, and i had recently heard some people talking to him in a language that sounded so strange that it couldn't have been real or something else. His name is

Serj......

"Damn it!!! Abnormal, those squads still left some to break through?!!!!!!" Yelled Sky

"Calm down, Serj do me a favor and get rid of that ugly thing. Make sure its far away from here, and dont make a mess of yourself." Commanded Levi. I looked at Serj to see him stand up on his horse and pull back the cloak around his arms from the Survey Corps hoodie to reveal the strangest 3DMG I have ever seen. The holstter for the extra blades had strange markings on them, and around the ends where the steel cases to hold the boxes together were what looked like a see through material, and the handles to use the blades with seemed modified by hand to have better grip.

Serj commanded his horse towards and old house by a windmill, the titan followed right behind him. I was scared, what if he didn't make it and died?!!. I felt an arm on my shoulder, It was some woman i had never seen before with glasses on, and black shoulder length hair, and blue ice eyes. She spoke to me in a calm,gentle, nice friendly tone

"Don't worry, he'll be fine. At least.... I hope so." Said Dianne

A/N

Hey sorry i haven't been on my stories

School is literally FUCKING ME IN THE ASS RIGHT NOW!!!!

And my legs have literally given out and are in pain from me being sports, carrying tons of heavy books(we are getting some technology so soon i will not need them) sports.

Jk XD

Jk XD

But anyways i will keep writing, it takes more than that to make me give up, the school bastards!!!!!!

(This is a weird side of me, not the real me but I'm trying to make this authors note funny, sorry if i have failed in that)