Chapter 22

(A/n: If your mind would wonder off and imagine anything, then you would be Eren and imagine something like this as Serj does something quite......disturbing...)

"I feel so much pain, but its coming from others and that makes it worse. I am mad and killing hardly helps, remorse is not an option though,aswell as forgiveness. But pain ways heavy on my heart of led." Thoughts from the dark abyss Known as Serj's mind...

As Eren was distracted for a bit by some foreign type of ODMG gear, he got a glimpse of another soldier who's skills are amazing, like a superhero in a story who's life started out as nothing but soon became something, but what makes this different is.............

The background character takes the spotlight.......

~Eren's POV~

As our horses ran as fast as they could, It felt for me everything was in slow motion. I was completely focused on this one person.

The titan charged and soon caught up and was within range to be easily grabbed. But Serj did not let that titan get another inch closer, he let out the flames of fury for making him have to break away, literally flames! He pulled out a bottle and lit the cloth at the end of the top and tossed it hard at one of the titans eyeballs, igniting it in flames. Serj pushed himself off his horse and charged on foot to the titan and took out its other eye with a flare. I could see Serj wanted to kill this titan with a passion!!

I hated the titan with all my heart, but the way Serj fought with this one proved he had quite a dangerous temper to be weary of. And speed.

Serj jumped up onto its head and stabbed his blades into the scalp and road the titan that was going on a rampage.

We were losing sight of him singlehandedly fight a titan with out much use of his 3DMG.

"Could it be.....". I thought to my self..."Could there really be another humanity's strongest soldier to turn the tides. But.....is it just possible that there is another...."

"Focus you idiot!!!!!!" Hollered Sky.

"He'll be fine, hopefully we wont have to stitch him back together again from getting over his head of playing with these damned nightmares. Now focus on the road before you lead your horse to its death!!!!" Followed up by Dianne.

"Um Y-yes ma'am!". I still wonder who are these people....Sky Celestial, a woman named Dianne, and some bandage silent enigma known as Serj.

"So far so good, just a few more miles." Said Levi. "Um sir, what about-". "Again, he'll be fine!!! We'll probably end up meeting him there, that fast bastard!" Levi Yelled.

--------4 hours later------------

We took shelter in a cave inside of the forest of giant trees, the same place where I had to witness the deaths of......well.....Levis previous squad.....

Hanji and Commander Erwin were near the center of the cave looking at what appeared to be a map, Everyone else was doing what ever they wanted to do for the moment. I was sitting near a fire we had started till....

"Eren." Said Sky sitting down next to him. I turned my body around to face her while I was sitting with my legs crossed. "Do you um.....mind if I ask something personal, and please don't tell anyone."

"Um, yes sure.." I replied.

"Since your in a relationship I'm sure it's okay to say, I *scoots closer* ask how do you make it work?" asks Dianne.

"Wait, what relationship?!!" I shriek. "SILENCE!!!!!" Shouts levi.

"Well i mean because.......i see you and that other girl all the time together so....I just assumed...sorry" Dianne apologized.

I was kinda red, to think that someone thought me and Mikasa were together.

As I was lost in thought, Dianne stood up and walked towards the cave entrance, she leaned on the side. Staring out into the forest, I swore I heard her sniffle a bit

Then suddenly I could hear the 'clack' of a horses hooves come closer and closer.

"Captain Levi!" Shouted Sky, "I see someone coming."

"Who is it?" Said Levi. "I think its.....Serj? And he's clutching onto his neck, and I see lots of blood!" Said Sky

"Quick." Shouted commander Erwin. "We need that fire to burn brighter and hotter now, Sky and Dianne grab some wood and begin to throw it into the flame.

Serj jumped off his horse and walked slowly to the fire, as he did he moved the bandages around his neck and to my surprise a large amount of blood spewed out and it kept falling like a mini waterfall. This was still a surprise to see any skin of him since he had always been covered up and this was a large step to knowing anything about his identity, so one thing I know is he has a darkened but very light skin.

Serj pulled out a small knife and began to heat it in the fire, after that he put pressure on his neck and the blood slowly began to stop. He pulled the knife out and the metal was very hot, but something was strange, smoke or fumes began to come out of his neck even though he hadn't touched his neck with the blade, but i could tell truly for sure since he was next to the fire.

Serj then placed the knife by his neck and i could hear a loud 'ssssss', sizzling sound. He then took out a needle and some what appeared to be thread, not regular thread, the one used for making stitches!

"Here, let me help you." Said Dianne, she kneeled down and began to make stitches on his neck.

Slowly and carefully she did every stitch, but then....

~End of Erens POV~

Sorry for the wait school is still chewing me out

Anyways enough of me crying, i hope you all like this chapter ,i didn't proof read though....

So tell me the mistakes and i'll try to take them as help and fix em

Let me now how you wanna hurt me for waiting in the comments

Peace ._.