The Stuttering Maknae

A/N: sorry this is kinda a filler chapter so I'm sorry for y'all who were hoping for more. I didn't know what to write so I was like fUcK iT I wAnT sOmE Jun-ah so WHERES JUNGKOOK. But for now, enjoy our shy baby maknae.

Also, it took me so long to update because my mental health is SHIT right now and it's been a hella busy week. Meaning I leave my house at 5 am and get home at 11 pm and I'm in all top level classes. Sorryyyyyy.

"Good afternoon!" the voice of the announcer came over the intercom of the school. "Thank you so much for a successful day at school! All of you are doing so well with your lessons. Stay vigilant and keep up the good work. But for now, we'll see you tomorrow."

You pushed yourself out of your seat. It had been a long ass day. School work was hard as ever, and keeping up with that along with putting your hours in as a trainee. Staying up late in the morning and getting two hours of sleep was normal to you now. In fact, two hours seemed like a luxury at this point. After all, you had gotten back to the dorm late in the morning after Minho had helped you with your dance. He had finally figured out how to help you dance last night, and it honestly made you feel a rush of pride, something you weren't used to feeling.

Since Soo-gi wasn't in your last class, you made sure to get out of there as soon as possible.

Slinging your backpack over your shoulder, you pulled your skirt down self-consciously.

You walked out of the class, and were met with the all-too familiar sea of students in the same colour uniform. You pushed your way through them to get towards the front of the school, where Dohyun always picked you up.

Finally, you reached the pick up spot. As you did, you looked around.

His car was nowhere to be seen.

You pulled out your phone, ready to call him, but before you could do anything, someone rammed into you.

Caught by surprise, you gasped, grasping onto your phone so you didn't break it.

"Shit, I'm so sorry!" a familiar voice called.

You turned to the voice, anxious to figure out why it sounded so familiar to you. You offered the person who had run into you a forgiving smile and a deep bow.

"It's okay," you said. "You didn't hurt me."

"Are you sure?" the person asked cautiously.

You nodded, giggling as you looked up. When you did, you gasped, along with the person you were looking at.

"Ji-ah?" the boy questioned incredulously.

You furrowed your brows. "You remembered my name? Even after all this time?"

He looked at you, confused. "Of course I do. How could I have ever forgotten?"

You awkwardly paused. "Well ..., I just assumed ..., it's been so long, Jungkook."

Now it was his turn to be surprised. "Oh. Um ... well—I ... it's good to see you. And I'm sorry again for bumping into you."

You giggled. "Really, Jungkook? Don't beat yourself up about it. Seriously. I'm just glad to see you again."

His face flushed a deep shade of red. "Oh. I— thank you. I ..., I didn't even think you would miss me."

"How could I not?" you asked, incredulous.

"Well, we didn't talk too much. And you don't really talk to me in our classes," Jungkook explained, a shy look on his face.

You covered your face. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for it to seem like I was being cold. I've just been so stressed recently. And not to mention the fact that I haven't been getting a lot of seep. If I've been getting any at all."