Reunited at Last

"Ji," you heard a voice whisper, jolting you out of your nightmare.

Your head shot up, and you rubbed your eyes wearily when you realised it was only Dohyun. "I'm sorry," you apologised. "I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"Ji-ah!" Dohyun scolded, helping you out of the car. "You don't have to apologise for that! Why do you think I played your favourite music?"

"But I should have stayed up and talked to you," you said sheepishly. "You're always so lonely."

Dohyun shook his head in disbelief. "Honestly, Ji. You would find a way to apologise if someone ran you over with a car."

"No I wouldn't!" you defended yourself. "I would be too busy smacking them and telling them to pay my hospital bills!"

Dohyun laughed as he ruffled your hair. "Ah, well, you're not wrong."

"I should probably get going," you finally said. "I don't want to be late like last time."

"Well....," he smiled, his eyes creasing up in the warm way you were so used to. "It was a pretty incredible entrance. Suitable for you."

You rolled your eyes. "Wow. I would call you out on that, but you're right."

"I know I am," he laughed "Now get in there."

Giggling at your driver, you rushed towards the gym you were told to go to before you got in the car. Pushing your still curly hair to the side, still sticking to your head from the sweat left from both your nightmare and your dance practice prior to this.

Taking a deep breath, you pushed open the door to the gym.

A blast of cold air slammed into you, effectively waking you up from your nap you had taken in the car.

You squinted as the air conditioning hit you hard, the force of the air drying out your eyes in a single second.

When you could finally see again, you opened your eyes to see the seven boys you had been longing to see for seven months and seven days.

Just as quick as the feeling of being awake had rushed to you, the feeling of self consciousness rushed just as fast to you. You hadn't even thought about what you were wearing during the dance practice. After all, it was Jae and Soo-gi. What would they care? But now that you were surrounded by people who were far more judgemental than your best friends, you were suddenly over conscious of what you were wearing.

Normally, you would wear some leggings and a big t-shirt, but today, you had run out leggings. So, instead, you were wearing a huge maroon shirt, which was slightly ripped on the shoulders, the wide neck showing off your prominent collarbones and long neck, which was covered in a choker to hide the scars from your previous attempt. Your longs legs were bared for the world to see thanks to a pair of tight shorts that hugged every unwanted curve you had. However, the shorts covered most of the scars running up and down your legs, while the others further down your legs could be written off as accidents. The dark black vans you had, which matched the dark black parka covering your shoulders, but not enough to hide the little bit of exposed skin from the ripped shirt.

You pushed your hand through your hair, smiling a little nervously. "Hello again," you said, offering a shy wave to the boys assembled in the gym, with tons of makeup artists surrounding them adding eyeliner and hair gel to each one of the boys.

You cleared your throat, as if that would distill the awkward silence. (A/N: cAw CaW cAw) "And I'm not late this time!"

In a single instant, Taehyung pushed his makeup artist away and tackled you in a hug, his laugh echoing around the room, the joyous sound enough to bring happiness to the most heartless person. When he pulled away from your, his spiked up purple hair was sticking up everywhere, with the violet streaks catching the light. However, if it was supposed to be like that, you didn't know or not.