Second Chance

(A/N: Sorry this is a filler chapter. If you're keeping up with the timeline (which I'm not because it makes no fucking sense even though I literally worked on it for two hours today after my exams, so I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't keep up with it, cause I can't even keep up with it,) you can tell which MV is next. Or if you have common sense because they only had girls in two of their MVs so WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.)

"I told you!" Jae-Eun jumped up and down, tackling you in a hug. When she let go of you, she started jumping up and down in excitement, her beautiful hazel eyes alrighty with pure joy.

You rolled your eyes, the annoyed gesture contrasting remarkably with the smile on your face at the adorableness of your new little sister. "Jae, come on," you laughed. "You're just over exaggerating. This doesn't mean anything. They just invited me back for a music video because they needed a girl for it, and I was the only one they knew."

Jae-Eun raised her eyebrow. "Uh huh."

You crossed your arms. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Jae smiled. "They could have asked any other female trainee, but they asked you. What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing!" you insisted. Even though you were fighting against Jae, you couldn't deny that there was some hope inside you. But you put on an outward look of pessimism. It was one of your mottos. If you always expect the worst, you'll never be upset. (A/N: I used to be this way, but please don't be like that. It might be true, but it's terrible for your mental state.)

She ignored you and continued jumping up and down, her box smile lighting up the practice room.

"Alright, little Jae, calm down," a voice called.

You turned to see a familiar figure with a dark raven bob, large, almond shaped brown eyes, and eyes creasing with the intensity of her smile, dimples on the sides of her eyes barely peeking through the folded skin.

"Soo-gi!" you cried, throwing yourself into her arms. "You made it!

She laughed, wrapping her arms around you. "Of course I made it, you idiot! It's the weekend. Do you really think that I'd be okay missing seeing the both of you?"

"We would have come back to school, but I needed to work on one of my songs," you explained, still clinging on to your best friend.

Soo-gi nodded. "I know. Why do you think I came here?"

Jae-Eun smiled. "Thank you for coming, unnie."

"Of course, Jae Bird," she laughed, affectionately poking Jae's adorable cheeks.

Even though the two hadn't known each other for long, they taken to each other remarkably well, just like you had with the auspicious Australian. It had been about half a year since you had found the crying girl in the bathroom. Ever since then, Soo-gi, Jae-Eun, and you had become such an inseparable group, it was hard to find you without each other. Although Jae-Eun didn't go to your school, you were with her every spare moment. It proved to be quite difficult to get the three of you together because of the conflicting schedules, but over the past seven months, you were able to figure something out.

Soo-gi generally came to the BigHit building on the weekends to help the both of you practice, and the three of you stayed in the dorms at night, with Dohyun driving you back and forth.

At this point, the friendly driver had pretty much adopted you just as much as you had adopted Jae-Eun. Every time he saw you, he would greet you with the biggest hug and smile, his age only showed by the lines wearing their way around his eyes from years of smiling.