Eight

Pete half thought he'd never get to come to Patrick's house again but he was pleasantly proven wrong. Now he's back on Patrick's balcony with a pretty boy in his lap and he's definitely living the best life possible.

The older boy really didn't think Patrick was serious about the cuddling but again he's being proven wrong. As soon as they got there Patrick planted Pete on the balcony and climbed on him. Now they've been cuddling for almost half an hour so Pete's way past any uncomfort.

Once it's obvious Pete's totally comfortable Patrick gives him a cheeky look "So you liking snuggle time?" "I fucking love snuggle time you weirdo" "I knew you would, why were you having an issue before?" "I don't do much hugging and stuff" "I've sat on your lap multiple time though" "Yeah but actually cuddling is different" "Well I'm always happy to help you work through your issues"

He's acting like a little bitch so Pete quickly wraps an arm around him and flips their positions. Before he can do anything about it Patrick's on his back with Pete pinning him to the ground. Patrick gasps but doesn't fight against Pete so the tattooed boy chuckles and gives his nerd a kiss "You look fucking pretty there" "I always look fucking pretty don't lie to me" "I never said you didn't, I'd never tell bullshit lies like that"

Even while pinned to the ground Patrick still manages to be a cocky little shit. Pete half wants to teach him some respect and half loves his attitude so he's torn on what to do. In the end he just kisses Patrick again then grinds down against him. Pete eventually finds something to shut Patrick up and whispers right in Patrick's ear "You a virgin little Tricky? You ever been with a guy?"

Immediately Patrick turns bright red and tries to hide his face so Pete increases his hold and smirks "Come on baby give me an answer" "Don't Pete just don't, it's not funny" "It's a serious question, I'm not gonna mock you" "Yes ok I'm a fucking virgin, ha ha fucking ha"

Just from one question Patrick's getting pretty pissed so Pete gets off him and lets the blond sit up. Patrick looks adorable when he's blushing and grumpy so Pete kisses his cheek and bumps Patrick's shoulder "Why you mad dork?" "You're being a dick" "I'm a dick, you're a dick, we're both dicks, that's the whole basis of our relationship" "It's my fucking virginity, I don't wanna fucking joke about it" "Then I won't, I was just curious" "Don't be, don't just ask shit like that"

The fact that Patrick's completely lost his shit over this is really getting on Pete's nerves. He's not with Patrick for this stupid serious bullshit, he's here for a good time and this isn't helping this.

"Patrick shut the fuck up, I asked a question so don't get butt hurt" "Alright I'm fucking sorry for having feelings" "You're allowed to have stupid fucking feelings but don't go off on me because of it. If you weren't such a dick I was going to tell you I'm a virgin too but since you're being a pissy bitch I won't"

That shuts Patrick up for a minute then he sighs and bows his head "I'm sorry" "Don't be baby, just don't be overly sensitive" "Sorry" "Hey don't apologise, it's no big deal" "You're so fucking chill, it's awesome" "I'm with my favourite boy getting all the kisses I could ever want, what's there to not be chill about?" "True, I wouldn't have picked you for a virgin though" "I hate people so there's never been anyone worthy of me, I'm not demeaning myself by letting some idiot own my ass"

Pete leans over to kiss his pouty blond but jumps back when Patrick smacks his ass. He yelps and glares at Patrick but the nerd just gives him an innocent little smile "I'm far from an idiot so I'd like to own that ass" "I'd love for you to" "I'll hold you to that" "Please do"

This time when Pete goes in for a kiss Patrick lets him do it. He goes with it until Pete's tongue gets in his mouth then he squeezes the older boys ass. Pete moans loudly and kisses Patrick harder, accepting that there's nothing he can say so he might as well just enjoy this.