Chapter fifteen - Sleepless (Slight smut!)

A/N: As a warning, this chapter does have some smut, so if you are uncomfortable with reading that, then please skip this chapter! Not to worry, though, if you do decide to skip it, a PG recap will be provided at the start of the next chapter! If not, then read on as normal. Enjoy!

"I think it would be best if you stayed at my house tonight," he had said, the words never sounding better in Smithers' ears. Smithers nodded wordlessly, eager to return to the Burns mansion. All the while, Mr. Burns did seem visibly uncomfortable, but it was understandable then.

"Here we are, Sir," Smithers said, getting out of the car to help Mr. Burns out of the back.

"So it seems," Burns mumbled to himself.

As soon as they got inside, Mr. Burns stepped closer to his assistant. "Smithers," he said. "I think you know what the purpose of this was, correct?" Smithers gave an unsure nod. "I am willing to indulge you, just to try it tonight. Who knows what it will sprout, if anything, and I mean that literally," he chuckled. "That is, if you would like to."

"Of course, I would!" Smithers said. "I have been waiting for this."

"Yes, don't remind me. You may lead as I have no idea what I am doing with a man."

Smithers led them to Mr. Burns' bedroom ---  he had led his boss there countless times, but never for a purpose like this. He told Mr. Burns to sit on his bed, and dug through his bag to retrieve a small bottle of a clear gel-like liquid. He set it on the nightstand before moving to his lover.

"In this portion, I'm afraid you will have to do the leading, Monty," Smithers' words were coated with lust as he looked deep into Mr. Burns' eyes. Then, Burns did something he had never done before, and took Smithers' face in both of his hands, and brought it to his to press his lips against. He started by kissing his forehead lightly, then the tip of his nose, finally moving to his lips. Smithers gasped in pleasure and relief, savoring the taste and feeling of his lover's mouth.

"Oh, Smithers," Mr. Burns sighed. "I haven't had a kiss that passionate in some time --- even with a woman."

"I love you, Monty."

"And I love you, my dear, dear Waylon," Mr. Burns moved his thin hands to the buttons of his suit, undoing them slightly. He struggled for a while, and eventually gave up, leaving them to Waylon. Smithers obliged, undoing the buttons in record time, as he had done the simple action so many times before. But the action was seen by him in a new light. After sliding the two layers of clothing off of Mr. Burns' chest, Smithers worked on his own, getting them off with ease. He slid the jacket and dress shirt off his back, setting them gently on the floor. He felt Mr. Burns' eyes on him, scanning over his chest, causing him to blush slightly.

"My Waylon, I fear you are far too overdressed."

Waylon chuckled, unbuttoning and sliding off his pants, motioning for Burns to do the same. The old man did it with difficulty, but eventually got them off, and soon, they were both in their underwear.

Smithers leaned down to kiss his lover on the lips before moving to his neck, sucking slightly, then moving down to his chest, stomach, and just above the final piece of clothing. All the while, Mr. Burns moaned and panted in pleasure, encouraging Smithers to continue.

"W-Waylon, yes!" he exclaimed, moving his hands to his hair, tangling it slightly.

Smithers felt himself growing harder by the minute at the sight of Burns, and his moans of pleasure were only making it worse. It was only a matter of time . . .

Mr. Burns carefully slid off his underwear, exposing his hardening growth as well. Smithers did the same, then grabbed the bottle of liquid, pouring some into his hand before spreading it onto his cock. Mr. Burns twitched slightly at the sight of Waylon's dick. My God, it's giant! He thought. How am I possibly supposed to get that thing inside of me? Oh well, Waylon deserves this. 

Smithers positioned himself near Mr. Burns' entrance, making eye contact with him to make sure everything was okay. Mr. Burns nodded slightly as Waylon touched his lover's entrance with himself.

Mr. Burns let out an audible gulp, then yelped. "W-Waylon!" Smithers mistook this as encouragement before Burns gripped his elbow, pushing his chest away slightly. "Waylon-stop!" Smithers did so, pulling away in alarm. 

"Is-is everything okay, Sir? Did I hurt you?" Smithers asked frantically.

"No, no, Smithers. Everything's alright. I . . .  I'm not sure I can do this, at least not as of now. I'm sorry, Waylon."

Smithers started to calm down, relaxing. "No, don't apologize. It's perfectly normal for something like this to happen, and you have nothing to apologize for."

"Are . . .  are you going to take care of that?" Burns said, motioning to Smithers' erection. "Do you want me to . . ."

"No, don't push yourself. It'll go away, don't worry. Let's get you in some bed clothes."

After Mr. Burns got dressed, he felt the guilt sneak up on him. "Smithers, I'm sorry. I do love you, Waylon. I'm just not ready yet. It'll happen eventually."

"Of course. Don't worry Sir. I love you so much, and I completely understand."

"Would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

"You mean with you, not with you, right?" Smithers said with a chuckle. 

Burns returned the chuckle. "Yes."

"I would like that very much."

Mr. Burns allowed Smithers to sleep in the same bed with them as they both got comfortable. "Goodnight, Waylon. I love you, you know."

"Goodnight, Monty. I love you too," he placed a small kiss on his lover's cheek before settling in.

That night, Waylon found it incredibly difficult to fall asleep. It took about three hours before he could drift off into sleep, as his thoughts drifted and replayed the prior events in his head. It's alright, Monty. I love you more than words could describe, and I understand. 

I understand.

(Image credit: Garrett Strangelove, Deviant Art)