Chapter 3

It's the next day of your new job at Language Inc. You hum happily as you brush your teeth and get ready for the day, adding more touch ups as usual. When your sister sees you smiling and singing as you walk in the kitchen, she smirked slyly. "Sooooo...You already spotted a cute one at work, huh?" She asked. Your face turns as red as the red Nintendo switch console. You can't say your true love, you just can't! So you lie:

                           "yeah, um, my coworker is attractive." Your sister looked at you before breaking into a huge fit of glee. 

                       "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she said like Sans, "My sibling, finally lookin' for love? Go get em!" She added as you rushed out of the door in humiliation. 

              You run out into the warm spring day and put your Peter Griffin lunch box into your bike basket before pedaling off  to your dream job. You crash into the Nacho Bus. That was a metaphor of course. You pick up your nacho order and munch into the office happily. "Lovely Mortal!" you hear a voice. You blush and turn. 

            "Duo!" You say, "It's nice to see you." You avoid his pretty eyes. did he just call you Lovely? 

                "you're here!" he looks down at you in your desk. "I have been wondering, actually..." His face turned red and hot. "W-Would you like to come to my mansion after work today?" 

        Your face turns a brighter red and you sweat. "O-Oh! I'd-I would love to go, that's nice o-of you to do! Thank you Duo." Duo smiled and sighed. "I thought you would say no to such a big and scary man like me..." He looked sad. 

           "Oh, you're not big and scary!" You walk up and pat his arm. "You-you're really sweet." He looks at you. You blush hard and so does Duo. His big black eyes near closer to you, closer, closer--

           "Like, Hey, Boss Man!" Someone bursts into the office. You break apart quickly. "Y-Yes Shaggy?" Duo says, walking up to his worker. 

                  "Like, I was wondering if you wanted these photos my friend sent me. His name is Fred. I heard you liked images of people....Like, don't you like use them for target practice? Pretty cool, man!" Duo snatched the photos from Shaggy's hand. "Thank you Mr.Shaggy, you are too kind. I do use them, for uh..." Duo's eyes narrowed, "Target Practice," he added in bold letters like this. 

Shaggy leaves the room, and you and Duo are alone again. He looks up at you one more time and blushes hard. "S-See you tonight." He then leaves. 

                  At the end of the day, You grab your things and meet with Duo outside. He invites  you into his car, which is lime green, and drives to his mansion. About 8 Anime-Waifu girls in uniform greet you and Duo in the lobby/Mansion entrance. 

           "Master, you're back!" Cried one of the waifus with cat ears, a cat tail, 2 sharp fangs and brown hair. "But...Who's T h a t?" The waifus started crowding around you, feeling you...for any illegal stuff, you guessed. Duo watched...and, was that blood under his sharp nose? Someone should tend him!

        "I think that's enough, girls!" Cried Duo after some time. "Please be nice to our lovely guest." The Cat-Waifu, who you started to see she was the head of the group, growled showing her fangs. "W-Well it's just a co-worker, right, Master?" she pouted. 

         "Oh, stop being nosy, Nikki-Chan!" Cried Duo. "Now all of you Scurry off at ONCE!" Duo's mouth opened wide and grew two sharp teeth for a split second. The 8 waifus shrieked and ran off. Did you really see fangs back there? It must have been your imagination.

          "My dear, you must be thirsty," Duo looked at you kindly. He showed you to the huge dining table, and he grabbed 2 lemonades from the large fridge from the kitchen. He called you My Dear...What a romantic! 

 "So how do you enjoy Language Inc. so far?" He asked you, his hand supporting his head as he stared into your eyes. "O-Oh, I really like it!" You smiled. "It's an amazing place. Thank you for everything!" 

         Duo looked at you some more not saying anything. Soon it grew kind of akward. You were about to start another conversation when Duo comes closer to you and kisses you on the lips. Your face grew hot and you had sweaty hands. But you still played along and kissed him too. You break apart after a while and Duo whispers to you, "Never leave me..." You smiled warmly, but you thought you heard him say, "Or suffer the consequences." 

(Hey Gamers, It's me, Brock, and I'm gonna use my frying pan, as a drying pan!---Nah, still yo girl who made a 3rd chapter. Pretty epic huh? Thanks to you all for all of the votes and views...This is so much fun to make. If you guys have any memes you want to recommend to put into the story, let me know! Alola!)