Chapter 6

"...Duo?" The large Purple man looked at Duo. "...It's been...so long." 

Duo smiled. "Yes it has, old friend." The two men shook hands powerfully. Then Duo's face darkened. "We need your help. NyanCat has rosen up again, and we'll need a team to defeat her once and for all." 

Thanos's eyes widened. "NyanCat...Now that's a girl I haven't seen in years...Not since...TikTok school..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lalalalala, Flashback time! *Flashback rippling noises*~~~~~~

"Come on, guys!" Young NyanCat said. We'll be late for Cosplay Class!" 

"We're coming!" Cried Young Thanos and Young Duo in unison. "You're way to fast for us!" The 3 friends hurried into the classroom, taking their seats. The teacher was absent. So the F-boy class teacher, Mr.Baker (Specifically, Cash Baker) Led the class. He was a nasty person that nobody liked, so everyone talked while he gave up on teaching the students.

"Hey, you guys." NyanCat giggled. "Film me while I make a TikTok!" Duo and Thanos gasped in shock. "Y-You know we can't make TikToks in class." Nyan rolled her eyes playfully. "What's the fun in that?!" 

Duo sighed. "We might as well." NyanCat smiled as she opened the TikTok app and chose her song. When Duo and Thanos saw the song, they gasped. "This song is heard to be cursed, Nyan!" Exclaimed Thanos. 

"Well it'll be worth it!" Smiled NyanCat. Thanos held up the camera and started filming. The song echoed through the classroom. The class went silent as NyanCat danced to the dangerous sacred song: 

"(Mia Khalifa, Mia Khalifa) Hit or miss? I guess they never miss, huh? You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya! Mwah. He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya! He gon SKRRT and HIT THE DAB like Wiz Khalifa!" 

The TikTok ended, and the class stared and stared. "Okay, upload it!" Exclaimed Nyan. as soon as Thanos uploaded the video, likes and views poured in. But for every like, NyanCat changed. 

Her body would glow, wind would pass through her hair, electricity will come from her hands, and things around her would knock over. "I feel....Powerful!" Cried NyanCat. With one move of her hand, she broke the classroom wall. 

"Nyan, Stop this!" Cried Duo. 

"Please don't hurt anyone!" Yelled Thanos. "You're our best friend!" 

But NyanCat wouldn't listen. It's the song's curse: The became an immortal goddess, unable to be defeated. She left the classroom and flew out into the universes, never to be seen again.

~~~~~~~~~~~okay end of flashback lolll~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have the idea that if we use enough power, we could restore the true NyanCat in there, our best friend!" Duo smiled at his old buddy. Thanos gave a sad smile back. "It's worth a try," He said, and shook hands with Duo. He then looked at you. 

"Who's this?" You blush, and tell him who you are nervously. "Ah, I see. I didn't know Duo even had the ability to find a significant other!" He laughed. You blushed, and Duo yeeted Thanos. Luckily he came back because he's immortal and powerful and stuff. 

"Well then," Duo said, "Let's find our next recruit!"

(Welcome back to top 10 anime plot twist- What is good my fellow humans? Thank you for 1.1k views I am literally shaking and crying in my snaked boots right now. Like Holy Arceus, people read my stuff. Okay whatever gotta blast now, Jimmy Neutron style!)