Season 2 chapter 3

You woke up early the next morning because your sister was crying about the fact that Officer Earl broke up with her because he's a dead meme and he had to go. Hoes mad x24. You groaned and tried to fall asleep but alas, you could not. So you went straight to work early. Everyone worshipped you there anyway, now that you were in a very high position because Duo loved you so much. You smiled as you got to your office, because gifts were all over  your desk. From chocolates to LEGO sets of your favorite celebrity Belle Delphine, everything was neatly stacked.

Later that day, though, you got a call from the Tri State Area Space Place.
"Is this Why Slash En?" The woman on the phone asked.

"Yeah, but it's pronounced Y/n-" But the woman was already moving on.

"We heard you are Spaceman Duo's significant other. FARF told us. We were wondering if you wanted to work with us and the Space Place Army to become the Chief of the Space Place Army." You gasped and almost cried.

"Well, assistant chief, actually. Chief Dangervest won't resign from his job no matter how we bribe him." But you were still ok with that. Assistant Chief of a whole army? There were so many possibilities. Un-ban Belle Delphine. Revive Club Penguin. "I'll still do it!" You yell in glee. People around the office peer into your room, asking what was wrong, but you just waved them away.

Later that day, you went to Space Place HQ to meet with the chief, Chief Dangervest. You also met the woman on the Phone, who's name was Marnie and wore a gothic style jacket with a pink dress. In the meeting room, Marnie told Chief Dangervest who you were.
     "Why Slash En, meet Rex Dangervest, the chief of the Space Place Army. Dangervest, meet the new Assistant Chief."

"Say sike right now." Said Chief Dangervest, Raptor Trainer, Social Media Influencer, etc etc etc.

"I will not say sike." Marnie replied solidly. You smiled and held out your hand. "Hi, Chief!" You said.

"Rex Dangervest doesn't shake hands," Chief Dangervest said gruffly. You quietly pull your hand back. "As I was saying, you must be trained and you must be trained well. The journey will be hard. Are you sure you want to join in?"

"Yeah sure lmao," You say.

The Next Day lol

"That sure was a lot of tough training," You say with a not tired voice.

"It sure was," Chief said. "Now you're ready to become co-chief or whatever, sadly."

So you and Dangervest head to the HQ of the army. It was pretty epic.

"Gooooooooooooood morning gamers!" Chief Dangervest said to the army. "I expect that nether portal to be ready toda-"

"Army, TEN-HUT!" You shout. "I expect that nether portal to be up and ready by the time that clock strikes the 10 am. Get to work!"

Chief Dangervest watches in shock as his army listened and obeyed you. So then Chief Dangervest ran away, leaving you with the army. "Epic gamer time!" You say. Now, with you as the chief of the Space Place Army, you were very very sure you were unstoppable.