Season 2 Chapter 4: The Ending

You wake up in a daze. You look around. You could see nothing but white all over the place. 

"hello?" you call. 

No answer lied in sight. You decided to lay down in the endless white room and cry. You cried until you couldn't anymore; until it hurt to shed anymore tears. Then I appear, in all my glory, to comfort you and tell you why you were here. I mumble words and a comfy living room appeared in the middle of all the whiteness. I gesture you to sit down. You do. I give you tissues as you sniffle into them. 

"y/n..." I start. 

"what did you do?" You ask. "Where's Marnie, and the old general of the army, and the workplace, and...Duo?" I cringe at the name. 

"Y/n, I am afraid this project has been taken down." I sigh, pouring myself a hot chocolate (which came from out of nowhere) and taking a sip. "This project, my story, I find quite stupid." 

"Who are you?" you ask. 

"Ah. Well,I am The Author," I smooth the skirts of my shiny angelic dress. It's supposed to have a godly effect, being an author and all, which can be powerful. "I have decided that my story, 'Duolingo Owl x Reader', is dumb and cringe-worthy. Honestly, I hate it." 

Your mouth hangs open. "You...you killed everyone else?" your voice gets small. "Are you going to kill ME now?" 

"Well, y/n. everyone else may die, but you will always live on." 

"really? why?" 

"you are y/n. you are anyone. you are anything. you are in anyplace. You are the definition of reincarnation..." everyone around you started to slowly fade. 

"what's going on?" everything is almost gone now. 

"Live on, y/n."