Chapter 8

NyanCat swooshed at Duo first, attacking him with a powerful blow of her fist. Duo collapsed to the ground, suffering. 

"NO!" You screamed. "STOP IT!" But you couldn't do anything. You were locked in a cage, and you were just a human. 

Minecraft Steve ran with his white boxy dog. "SPARKY! GO!" He cried. Sparky howled a strong growl, and a strong energy shook the ground like a ripple, breaking the rock. The energy hit NyanCat and she fell back. Sparky barked cheerfully, but not for long. Nyan got up fast. She levitated a rock, and it barely missed Sparky. He was okay though, woo-hoo! 

"It's okay, steve..." Duo and Thanos rise. "Stay back and craft some food. We'll take care of this." The 3 ex-best friends levitated into the atmosphere. Thanos and Duo charged at NyanCat, kicking her. They hit her, but NyanCat hit back with the same type of kick. Thanos and Duo punched. So did NyanCat. It went on like this for a while, you know hoe the movies are. They just fight for like 30 minutes and it's just kicking and punching. So I'll just fast-foward the fight for you guys. 

Thanos and Duo's hearts were low. "St-Steve..." Thanos groaned. "The food!" Steve threw some mushroom stew at the 2 Gods, and their heart were back up. 

"Now that your health is back, Let us continue!" Nyancat rose, but higher this time. "Hear my song!" She opened her mouth to sing. 

Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh? 

"If she finishes the song, we're doomed!" Duo yelled over the song. "We need to do it. Our Mega Summon Attack!" Thanos gasped. 

"we haven't done that in years!" He yelled. "It doesn't matter," Duo cried. "We must do it!" 

Thanos hesitated, But he nodded as the song neared the end. 

He gon' find another girl...

"All right!" Thanos and Duo cried in unison. Just imagine someone from Pokemon Sun and Moon doing a Z-Move. That's what this is like.

 "Double, Stronger, and GOING MEGA!"

He Gon' skrrt then hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa!

"MEGA SUMMONING ATTACK!"

A hole seared into the empty air, and it grew into a powerful portal. It grew bigger and bigger. NyanCat's powerful song started entering Thanos, Steve, Sparky, and Duo's veins. "H-HURRY!" Screamed Steve. The portal finally emerged, and out rose a powerful man. 

He was large. 

he was basically not wearing anything. 

He had a bandana on his head. 

And a speedo. 

Ricardo Milos was here, and ready to fight. 

(NOTE: I REALIZED I WROTE THE N WORD BY ACCIDENT! OH MY GOD, I AM SO SORRY! I MEAN NO RACIAL OFFENCE AT ALL!I fixed it, don't worry!)