Chapter 7

Through the sky you and your crew flew, until you reached another universe, light years and light years away from your home. The Universe you now were in was weird-everything  -or most things-was in the shape of a cube. The water, the mountains, even the clouds and sun. 

    "Duo, old friend," Thanos laughed. "Great Idea of bringing us here!" 

   "Where are we?" You ask Duo.

"An old Universe where me, NyanCat, and Thanos played when we were kids." He sighed. "Those were the days." His face was handsome with nostalgia. 

"DUO? THANOS?" You heard someone yell from the blocky distance. Thanos and Duo's ears perked up. It must be another friend, you thought. In the distance you saw a man. Well- He was a man, but, he was...Blocky. When you finally saw him come out of the clear, he wore a light blue shirt, jeans, and had a white dog with him. 

"STEVE!" Cried Thanos and Duo in unison. "It's been too long!" 

   The man steve shook hands with the others. When he got to you, he said, "Who is this?" You blush uwu owo xdxd astericks nuzzles you. "I'm Duo's girlfriend..." You stutter. 

"Duo finally gets a girl!" Laughs Steve. Duo yeets Steve in humiliation. When he comes back, Thanos explains the problem to Steve, and how he was needed to fight with NyanCat. Steve was quiet. He hesitates, then he says, "Okay, I'll come with you." Everyone cheered. 

"Well then..." Duo said mysteriously, "Let's go." The 4 of you teleport faster than someone with engines coming outta their calves. 

Finally, you arrive. Universe #420. You see NyanCat far off in the distance of the large, empty planet. 

"It's about time you've come!" She cried. "I've been waiting." 

"We have a team!" You cry. "We can't be beaten!" 

"My, My...You got Thanos to come? I'm surprised. Long time no see, Thanos!" 

Thanos's eyes narrowed. "You can't sweet talk me, Cat. I know you plan something!" But Nyan only giggled psychotically. "Well...What are we here for again? Ah, that's right. To fight!" With one swipe of her hand, NyanCat levitated. 

Not herself, she levitated you. You panicked as you felt the suffocation in your throat. 

"LET HER GO!" Duo screamed. But NyanCat only carried you into a cage she apparently made at some point. Woah. Only epic gamers can do that kinda stuff, you thought as Nyan threw you into the cage and locked it using 10 locks made of solid gold, straight from the caves of Minecraft. 

"That's OUR GOLD!" Steve yelled. But NyanCat only laughed. "Destroy me, and the girl is yours!" 

"I WILL KILL YOU!" Roared Duo. Tears swelled up in your eyes. He really cared about you. 

"Well then," Nyan smiled an evil smile. "LET'S FIGHT!" 

(Alola read my stuff please okay bye)