Chapter 4 - 'Breaking news..'

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up surprisingly warm, I snuggle into my pillow tighter but then I hear a camera flash and squealing. I open my eyes and see Levy, Erza and Juvia taking photo's. "Why are you taking photo's?" I ask they point next to me, I look and see a pair of abs I look at the face and see 'Natsu!?'. I push away causing me to fall off the sofa, "Ouch.." I groan and hold my head, Natsu shot up and looked at me "Lucy, why'd you do that I was comfortable..." He said and rubbed his eyes, "Cute..." I mumble which he heard, "What did you say?" He blushed, "N-nothing, I'm just gonna get changed!" I said and ran to Levy's room.

"That was close..." I blushed, and looked in the  mirror, 'Come on Lucy, put yourself together..'. I opened my bag and got the clothes out. I changed into a green shirt, and blue jeans. Grabbing a pink cardigan and wearing the same shoes as yesterday. I put my hair into a messy Bun and grab my phone putting it in my back pocket. I exit the room and everyone's sitting down, talking about something. "Hey whatcha talking about?" I ask and sit in between Natsu's legs, I don't know why but I feel more comfortable with Natsu, "Oh Hey Lu, We're just talking about a wolf we saw-" She was interrupted by Juvia, "Yeah and it saved Juvia from a wild bear." She said. I froze, "Oh, cool.." I said then my phone rang. "Let me take this quick," I said and went into Levy's room, "Hey Makarov what's up?" I said, "Have you seen the news?!" He said panicked, "N-no why?" I said confused at what can panic Makarov this much, "Check it quickly!" He said I ran out the room and into the front room, "Levy out on the news!" I shouted she looked confused but did it anyway.

"Breaking news today, we have received images from an anonymous account, and what looks to be a wolf but no just any wolf this wolf happens to be a hybrid due to the mark on their shoulder." The news lady said and showed pictures of me at the water fall in my wolf form  I stood their in shock. "Police are investigating the woods on where to find this wolf, for now be careful, that wolf could be anywhere.".

"That's the wolf we found!?" Levy said, I just stood their shocked, "How..." I whisper. I felt tears from in my eyes, "Luce are you there!?" Makarov said on the phone, I snapped out my daze and noticed everyone looking at me in worry, "Y-yeah I'm here.." I said my voice cracked. "Luce, are you okay? whats wrong?." Natsu said with concern, "I- i have to go!" I quickly grab my bag and speed to my house.

I drop my bag and slam the door closed, I let my hair down and run my hair though it, 'Joseph, definitely saw that, He's gonna find me...He might hurt my friends..', "Godammit!" I shout and punch my wall making a big dent...