Chapter 15 - "You Bit Me?"

Lucy's P.O.V

I felt my cheeks heat up by the second "W-w..why are you shirtless!" I stuttered and grabbed one of the pillows of the bed and covered my face with it, "Why what's wrong with me being shirtless?" I could practically feel him smirking. "J-just put on a shirt!" I exclaimed and threw a random shirt at him, he chuckled "Fine, fine it's on." I remove the pillow from my face. He now had a grey shirt on "Happy?" He grinned 'No..' "Yes!" I smiled and checked the time, "Natsu it's late maybe we should go to sleep?" I asked he nodded and picked me up bridal syle "HEY!" I squealed as he spun me around placing me under the covers and crawling in next to me.

I snuggled up to his chest trying to get warm and he wrapped his arms around my waist, thank god its dark in this room so he couldn't see my tomato blush.  I inhale his scent 'Smells so good...' I thought and my wolf side growls "D-did you just growl?" Natsu asked "N-no.." I said and he shrugged 'Don't lose control...don't lose control..' I kept repeating over In my head. 'Mark him. He's your mate.' my wolf repeated in my head trying to take control,  I quickly got out of the bed and paced around trying to disctract  myself. "Hey Luce..You okay?" I heard Natsu asked I ignored him and continued my little episode, 'Control it...Control it..' "Hey Luce!" someone grabbed my shoulders "Calm down!" Natsu said and I caught  sight of his collar bone.....Then I lost control...

Natsu's P.O.V

I put my hands around Lucy's waist and she snuggled into my chest, 'I love this girl..' I thought and then I suddenly heard a growl. "D-did you just growl?" I asked her "N-no.." I shrugged and thought I was hearing things, I mean she is a wolf so it's normal that she would growl right?. I was about to go to sleep but Lucy shot out of bed and started pacing. "Hey Luce..you okay?" I asked her she obviously heard me but ignored me? she kept muttering "Control it..Control it.." I decided to stand up and held her by her shoulders "Hey Luce!." I added "Calm down!" Her eyes trailed to my collor bone and she leaned in towards it , I stood confused suddenly felt pain...She bit me?..."You Bit Me?" I said and backed away in shock holding where she bit me.

"I-I...I-m sorry.." She sobbed tears forming in her eyes I was about to walk towards her but she back away "I-I'm gonne go.." she chocked out and ran out the door, I stood in shock and touched my colour bone expecting to see a bite But instead I felt nothing?

I walk towards the mirror in my room and I see a golden Key? I trace the key with my finger. Whilst walking towards my bedside table and grabbing my phone, It rang for a few minutes. "What do you want Salamander?" A grumpy voice asked "Hey Metal face, I need your help." I stated rolling my eyes. "Why whats up?" He asked "Just call the rest of the gang and come to my house." I ended the call and looked at the key once more..