Chapter 12 - Old 'Friends', New classmates...And MATING SEASON!?

Lucy's P.O.V

We made it to the mall about an hour ago and right now we are sitting in Mira's café grabbing something to eat, "Ugh!" Levy suddenly groaned aloud "What's up Levy?" I ask gaining the gangs attention "You forgot already Lu!" She exclaimed I give her questioning look "It's the start of mating season tomorrow!" I felt like an idiot how could I forget! "Oh..how could I forget!" I bang my head on the table. "Wait mating season?" Natsu asked confused I rolled my eyes and I let Levy explain "It's everything wolves have and they find their mate!" "Oh..". I could feel Natsu burning holes into my head "Well well well lookie what we have here boys." A familiar voice said my head snaps up instantly "Sting.." I growled and he smirked "My my dearie you remember me. I feel so special.." I rolled my eyes "What are you doing here?" I raised an eyebrow "Well I happened to find out that Joseph..is after you again." He smirked I froze "And?" "I'm glad you asked, I was going to offer my help." "Huh?" I asked confused "I feel bad Lucy, I feel bad I told him where you were last time so does Yukino and Rouge.." He said truthfully but from experience Sting specialty is manipulating people.

"No thanks." I said roughly "I don't trust you, after what happened last time. Now please Leave."I said fermly  "But Lu-" "Leave." I added a growl and he walked away, I put my head on the table again "Wait Lucy Stings the one that told Joseph where you were?" I heard Natsu said and I look up to see his clenched fists "Yes, Sting Eucliffe...Not only him But also Yukino and Rouge aswell.." I sighed and put a hand on Natsu's clenched fists which instantly calmed him "Didn't he say he wanted to help this time?" Gray said "Yeah but if there is one thing I've learned about Sting is that he's really manipulative." I said and they nodded "Well let's not let this ruin our day!" Erza smiled "Boys do you have your tux's for the ball?"

~TIME SKIP~

After 4 hours of hanging out it is now 18:09 pm and I am currently walking home, "Maybe I should go for a run.." I said to myself before heading into the tree's I place down the bag of clothes I brought at the mall and transformed into my wolf, 'Free at last!' I cheered in mind and ran off into the woods watching the tree's race by..

~THE NEXT DAY~

I shot out of bed and clutch my chest "What..was..that.." I breath deeply and stood up wobbling a bit. I catch myself and walk to the bathroom taking a quick shower before brushing my teeth, and washing my face. I go to the kitchen and grab a blood bag gulping it down in one before throwing the bag in the trash, I walk back to my bedroom before changing into a pair of black Nike leggings matched with a maroon jumper. I grab a pair of black convers and slip them on checking my phone in the process.

Whilst I was checking my phone I heard someone knock at the door, I catch a smell of Cinnamon and Wood? a very weird combination but such a delightful smell. I walk cautiously but relax immediately when I heard the voice of Natsu "Come on Luce, I don't go forever!" I smiled and opened the door, I look at Natsu and I feel different I look at his neck 'My mark would look so hot on his neck...' WAIT WHAT?! I mentally curse at my inner thoughts and then it came to me "Mating season..0///0.." I mutter quietly "What was that?" Natsu asked and I blushed and scrambled over ot my bag grabbing it and slamming my door.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked trying to start conversation "I wanted to walk ya!" He grinned and I felt my face heat up "So cute..." I saw his cheeks tint a bright red "W-what did ya say?" He asked and I froze "N-nothing!" I freak out and walk ahead...'What's is happening to me!?'

I make it to class in time and Natsu follows behind me wearing a tainted blush, "Hello students today we are having new classmates, please make them feel welcome!" Miss Aries smiled and she waved for them to walk in...

'WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE!'

-

-

-

TO BE CONTINUED...

I tried..