Chapter 13 - Avoiding, Hurt and Saved...By Them?

Lucy's P.O.V

"Hello My name is Sting Eucliffe." Sting smirked making all the girls in the room drool I rolled my eyes but wore a shocked face, "My name is Yukino Agria." Yukino smiled "Rogue Cheney." Rogue simply stated. "Well welcome to Fairy Tail, Sting may sit next to Lucy, Yukino next to Natsu and Rogue next to Katra." Sting smirked and walked over to me sitting beside me, "Lucy I just want you to know I meant what I said, I wanna help and so does Yukino and Rogue.." He admitted with hope in his eyes "I can't believe you sting, I can't risk getting stabbed in the back again..." I glared at him and he nodded "I understand.." He looked at the front and I couldn't help but feel sad, I could see Natsu glaring at Sting. I shook my head trying to get Natsu's face out my head, but no matter what it keeps coming up.

It is lunch and I am sitting next to Levy and Juvia the rest are somewhere else, "So Lucy you know who your mate is?" Levy asked "Yeah, do you?" I asked the two girls trying to distract myself from thinking of Natsu. "Y-yeah Mines Gajeel.." Levy said looking at her lap twiddling her fingers, "Aww!" I squeeled along with Juvia "Juvia doesn't know who hers is she hasn't spoken to Gray-sama at all today.." She said a little sad, "Aw don't worry about it Juvia, I'm sure you'll find your mate." I smiled and she nodded "Juvia will keep looking!" She said determined. "So Lucy you said you know who's yours is?" Levy asked I nodded whilst blushing a dark red "Y-yeah..It's Natsu...0///0" I blushed and they both squealed causing every one in the cafeteria ato look at us, "Please don't tell anyone!" I freak and they both nodded "We won't Lucy." They both said "I-I'm scared what if I mark him...by accident.." I asked them "I'm sure you wont even if you do it's obvious he likes you back!" Juvia said and Levy nodded "Yeah Luce." She teased "Stawpp!" I said and banged my head on the table the both giggled and carried on a conversation.

~TIME SKIP~

I sigh in relief when I heard the bell telling us it's time to go home, I quickly gather my stuff and ran out the door. I've been avoiding Natsu all day I'm scared I'll lose control and mark him, I mean I like him and I wouldn't mind marking him but does he feel the same way? I know Juvia and Levy told me he did but it takes more than that Y'know?

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I was suddenly grabbed and pulled into the woods, I tried pulling out of the grip but they were to strong. I felt a needle being dug into my neck and a fluid was injected in me which made me really weak, I get thrown to the ground "Hello you must be the famous Lucy Heartfillia." A voice I didn't recognize said "W-what do you want.." I manage to say and he smirked "I'm glad you asked!!" I was pulled up by my arms "Thanks to you my cousin has no tail, Why? because you bit it so hard he had to get it cut off!" He shoued in my face and slapped me, "Now I tend to get revenge for my dear cousin." He said enraged and kicked me in my stomach. Hard. I cough and my vision get's blurry He punched my jaw and I snapped my head to the side "This is for Stephen." He said and I was kicked really hard in my stomach I coughed out blood and I heard a voice "HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!" I see threw blodges of Blonde, White and Black before I passed out..

-

-

-

TO BE CONTINUED..