Chapter 17 -

Lucy's P.O.V

I made my way to the ware house and kicked open the doors, "Joseph!" I shouted looking around for the sick bastard. I heard a noice from the dark side of the room and I growled, "Well, I haven't seen you in a long time." Joseph spoke walking out the shadows. "Joseph where are they." I glared at him clenching my fists, "Chill Lucy, I don't think it's them you should be concerned about..." He smirked wikedly. I looked at him confused and a blast was heard, I felt myself get knocked to the floor, I tried to look up but someone pushed me back down. "I know I made a promise to let your friends go with no harm, But after all the trouble you've given me. I'd love too see you suffer..." I heard Joseph and could practically see his smirk.

"Joseph, touch them and your dead!" I growled and I was pulled up, I struggled to get out of the persons grip. "Let go of me!" I shouted and was sat down, they tied me to the chair. I looked at Joseph and glared "When I get out of these ropes, You won't see the daylight again!" I shouted and a famliliar pink mob of hair came into view. "Ah, your little mate...Very handsome I must say." Joseph smirked runnign a blade across Natsu's uconcious body "LEAVE HIM ALONE!!"  I shouted loudly.

"Or what you gonna untie those rope, I'd like to see you try!" I glared at him and smirked "Nope, I'm gonna do this." I let out a very loud howl...

Joseph started laughing "What was that meant to do!" I smirked and 12 figures walked out the shadows, "These are my friends called The Celestial Gaurd. Now Virgo can you untie me please?" I asked polietly and the petite wolf walked up to me chewing off the ropes. I rubbed my wrist only now realising how tight they were, "Luce..." I heard a voice mumble and my head snaps to the right. "Natsu..." I breathe out and ran towards him, I held my pale hand to his tanned cheek. "What...Happened." He asked a bit dazzy, "Don't worry Natsu..." I felt a tear run down my cheek and I hugged him tightly.

"Lucy what do you want us to do with him?" Loke asked and Joseph was tied up, "I don't care, Just make sure he never come near me again!" I told him looking back at Natsu.

"I'm sorry..." I untied him looking at the floor, "Lucy.." I looked up and warm arms influege me. "Y'know I'm kind of happy I'm our mate..." I felt my eyes grow wide, "What..." I said in disbelief and broke the hug. "Lucy..." Natsu said looking into my Brown eyes "I love you..." I felt a warm pair of lips smash onto mine.

The kiss was short and passonite,

"I love you too Natsu..."

-

-

-

TO BE CONTINUED...