Chapter 9 - Teasing and Threats?

Lucy's P.O.V

When that sentence came out of Levy mouth I could practically see the smoke coming out my ears, "Y-you guys saw that?" I stuttered and they all smirked "Everyone saw it Lucy!" Levy giggled "I-I-I-..It was nothing...0////0" I blushed and hid my face behind a menu "Come on Lucy, I can practically see your blush behind that menu." Juvia exclaimed and they all laughed. "And to be honest it's no surprise you two like each other you can see it in your eyes." Erza smirked. "Here is you meal madam's." a male waitress gave us our drinks plus Erza's  her strawberry cake, "Thank you." I said he nodded and walked away.

"Fine I like him okay." I muttered and sipped my straw "FINALLY!" They all shouted and everyone in the restraunt told us to shhh. I giggled slightly at the looks Erza gave the customers when they told her to be quiet, "I think we should get out of here." I laughed and agreed we pay for out drinks and head and we walk aimlessly around the store. "So mating season coming up, Levy, Juvia you guys prepared for that." Erza said randomly I chocked on my spit "THAT'S SOON!" I exclaimed and they all nodded "But aren't you a vampire I mean I see you drinking blood bags?" Juvia questioned 'That's right shoot, they think I'm a vampire!..' I mentally curse myself, "Y-yup that's right I'm just worried for you and Levy is all." I said quickly looking at Levy for help. "We'll be fine Lu nothing to worry about, but I am worried what if my mate's not Gajeel!" She whined gratefully changing the conversation. "Fortunately vampire's don't have mates or it would be hell." Erza laughed but then wore a serious look "But if any male touches either of you in anyway tell me and I will rip of their head." She looked at the two girls and they nodded.

I laugh slightly at the girls worried faces then glanced at the time "Well Ladies I should get going it's late." I smiled and they waved me off.

~TIME SKIP~

"Home at last..." I mutter in victory and masterfully take my shoes off putting them In the shoe box, I put my purse on the counter and walked off to my bedroom. I grab a pile of Pj's and walk into the bathroom taking a quick shower before changing into the pair of grey striped shorts with a t-shirt with grey sleeves. I ruffle my hair in the towel in attempt to dry it slightly I groan and pick up my hair brush running threw my blond locks.

"Done." I smile in the reflection and turn off the bathroom light and into my bedroom, "Finally some sleep." I cheer and crawl into bed turning of my lamp next to me and setting my alarm for school tomorrow. I stir in bed and attempt to fall sleep but it's merely impossible I sigh and suddenly get the feeling I'm getting watched, I sit up and slowly scan my neat bedroom. I lift my nose up in the air and sniff it.."Blood?" I ask myself and get out of bed. I cautiously open my door and walks into the living room slowly, I felt myself begin to feel sick at the sight infront of me, "AHHH!" I scream into my hands hoping no one heard me.

Infront of me was a drained out rabbit with a knife in it's skull holding it into the wall, the next to it it's blood was used to write the words ' I'M COMING FOR YOU...-J.L..' Tears well up in my eyes and I scramble into my bedroom dialing a number into the phone, "Hey Luce what's up?" A tired Natsu spoke "N-natsu...I-I-I..." I panicked knowing not what to say "Calm down are you okay?" He said fully awake and worried "Come round...please.." I sobbed into one hand. "O-okay I'm coming!!" He said and it ended.

I sat quietly in the corner of my bed whilst I sobbed into my hands, just then I heard my front door get kicked open I let out a shriek and tuck my knees into my chest hugging my body closer to my self. 'Why do I feel so weak...' I sobbed harder "Luce.." A calm voice and I feel large arms wrap around my fragile body, "N-natsu...?" I asked weakly and he gripped me harder "I'm here Luce, I'm here.." He rubbed my back "Thank you Natsu...." I felt my eyes lids close and I went into a dark abyss...

-

-

-

TO BE CONTINUED....

Just for a future chapter what do you reckon Natsu would smell like?

I really have no clue and I'm working on it now, please give me suggestions...