seventeen◾️seungmin

//

A/N:

That's my edit of Hyunjin, I tried ^

//

The next day, I was back at the hospital in a crisp new outfit; very tight fitting yet comfortable leggings because I didn't want to put on uncomfortable jeans. I also had on a baggy pale yellow sweater, my black Converse shoes and of course, on point hair and makeup because I'm a queen.

I walked in and instantly, that Jinyoung nurse recognized me and gave me a smile before calling me over, remembering my name which surprised me to say the least. He led me back into Hyunjin's room who, upon seeing him, seemed to still be asleep. But I didn't mind at all, I wanted him to get enough sleep anyhow. Once Jinyoung left, I crept over to Jinnie's side and sat down on the hospital bed, lying back against his chest. In response to my movement, he wraps his arm firmly around me, humming softly and deeply in his sleep.

"Is that my Seungminnie?" He asks deeply, voice still rough from just waking up. I felt a shiver go down my spine and I buried my now reddened face further into his chest.

"Mhmm.. sorry if I woke you up," I gently say to him and he only hums and brings me closer.

"You smell good," he murmurs softly and I laugh a little at how creepy that would've sounded if it wouldn't have been Hyunjin.

"'Pretty as a Peach' body spray," I tell him softly and he sniffs my hair which he then comments smells good too. I tell him the special Strawberry shampoo I use and he smiles a little against my hair.

"Never stop using it," he tells me and I feebly nod. We lay there for a good ten to fifteen minutes, enjoying each other's company. Eventually though, Hyunjin sits up slowly, removing himself from me which I let out a gentle whine to. He was very warm and with the warmth being gone, I was instantly cold again, regardless of wearing a sweater and black leggings.

I sit up after him and stretch my arms and legs by leaning down to touch my toes. In the process though, I feel eyes on me and I freeze, blinking and then standing up, glancing back at Hyunjin who was smirking, looking at me.

"W-What're you lookin' at?" I ask him softly, instantly becoming shy and playing with the hem of my pale yellow sweater, looking away.

"Well, you just decided to bend down in front of me, what do you think I was lookin' at?" He asks and I blush, hiding my face in my hands.

"You're naughty.." is all I can mutter and he laughs softly at what I had managed to come up with.

"Yeah, I'm fully aware, princess~" he says slyly, that stupid and entrancing smirk of his only growing.

I sit back beside him and sigh. We start talking about school, about his home life, about my home life. Eventually, we're lost in conversation and before I know it, it's already around seven p.m.

"Oh wow, the time really passed," I say as I glance at the time on my phone.

"Damn, you're right," Hyunjin states and I stand up.

"Well, I'll bring some food back and then I'll have to go home," I tell him and he nods with a sigh. After ten or so minutes, I come back with a sandwich for each of us and a Pepsi that we can share.

"Alright, be careful with this," I tell him and hand him the sandwich. After a few minutes of contemplating and preparing to eat, Hyunjin begins and by the end, has eaten most of it before he feels full.

I nod slowly. It's progress, so I'll take anything that's positive. I hand him the Pepsi and he drinks it, sighing. All of a sudden, he gently leans over and rests his head on my shoulder.

"This is so hard," he says to me and I hum sympathetically.

"I know. It'll all be okay though, Hyunjin, I promise."

He falls asleep on my shoulder.

//

A/N:

Stay Cool 😎

~Proofread~
//