4 MORE DAYS OF ACTUAL SCHOOL

FUCK! Just took the French Final. It wasn't that bad. Some shit I knew then I remember the word for hungry. JE FEMME! Aka- I am hungry. Also my outfit be on point! Again I am tooo tired for this. 4 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL! June 16 come faster! Urgh, can't he be mine. Like DAMN! Even though he is a complete douche. He actually cares and shit. Best part he be the same religion. 

Holy shit okay, Phantom of the Opera is on the smart board, in vocal. Okay before that Humberto was sent to the dean. God knows why. I held an EMERGENCY GROUP MEETING with  Adriana, Logan and I. He refused to take the Global final. He got introuble with JROTC. He wrote on the desk. He wrote his name. I was shocked. But the awkwardness went away from me and Logan. Yesterday Humberto was bubbly and energetic. But today he acted DRUNK. Ms. Kehdi is giving us the day after the multiple choice to do the essay. He called her so many things like, F U, Bish, FAT everything you would NEVER EVER SAY to a teacher. After this period I go to another movie. I am watching To Kill A Mockingbird in English.

-English-

Ms. Albanese is playing never gonna give up. She wants us to die urgh. Now she's making a foturne teller. And she is currently denying it.

-Algebra-

Shanes being a wimp again. I just flicked him and he whines about it. So Algebra can suck my ass. I hate/love it. NOW HE SAID AHH. He really wants me t hurt him. Wtf? He denys it now.