chapter 19 a day on the town

3 1/2 hours ago
Xo-zeion and HK97/Hektor POV.

Right now Hektor/HK97, Xo-zeion, Coco, and Velvet are are in Vale shopping for a new wardrobe for Hektor/HK97 Coco is carrying a large stack of men's clothing with one hand before anyone can question how Coco is carrying all those clothes with just one hand she grabs HK97/Hektor by the arm and begins to drag him to the changing room to try on some of the clothes leaving Velvet and Xo-zeion all alone in front of the store.

Velvet: so how are you?

Xo-zeion: I'm doing okay how are you?

Velvet: I'm doing okay

The two of them stand in somewhat awkward silence
Velvet's face turning redder than Ruby's cape the silence is soon broken by Velvet.

Velvet: h-h-hey Xo-zeion I don't mean to be rude but is it okay if I ask you a few questions?

Xo-zeion: I do not mind go ahead ask away

Velvet: Ok you said you're a "Jedi master" whats that mean?

Xo-zeion: well it means that I have reached the rank of Master in the Jedi Order it is one of the highest ranks it also means that I have the ability to be able to teach others in the ways of the Jedi and our order.

Velvet: what's a Jedi?

Xo-zeion: the Jedi order is an ancient religious order that worships and uses the light side of the force we have dedicated Our Lives to protecting the innocent and to lay down our lives if necessary we are essentially Guardians we believe that all beings are born equal and through our code Everlasting peace can be achieved.

Velvet: what's the force?

Xo-zeion: the force is an energy field generated by all living things it surrounds us, binds us, and penetrates us there are many forms of force the Light Side, the dark side, living Force, the unifying force, Cosmic Force, and the physical Force the light and dark sides of the force are the moral compass of the force manifested by the conduct and emotions of living creatures who are themselves part of the fabric of the force the light side of the force is a lined with compassion, selflessness, Enlightenment, healing, mercy, and benevolence while the dark side of the force is a lined with hatred, fear, anger, jealousy, and malevolence the living Force deals with the energy of living things the unifying force is the entirety of all of space and time the cosmic force is life after death and the physical Force is contained within one's physical surroundings.

Velvet: wow that is amazing what is that code you were talking about?

Xo-zeion: the Jedi code is as follows there is no emotion there is peace there is no ignorance there is knowledge there is no passion there is serenity there is no chaos there is harmony There Is No Death there is the force.

Velvet: that's an interesting code to live by that's for sure but I do have one more question what's that thing hanging from your belt?

Xo-zeion: oh this is my weapon how about we go outside and I'll show you my weapon

With that said the two of them go outside as to not damage anything once outside Xo-zeion unclips his lightsaber from his belt and Twirls it in his hands a few times until igniting it's twin Emerald blades Velvet's face turns from embarrassment and shyness into astonishment animazement at the weapon in front of her Xo-zeion begins to demonstrate a few moves with his lightsaber to Velvet without Xo-zeion noticing Velvet polls on your camera and starts taking pictures of Xo-zeion after a few minutes Xo-zeion notices Velvet taking pictures of him he smiles and begins to do more complicated and advance lightsaber techniques after a few more expert slashes and Twirls of his lightsaber Xo-zeion deactivates his lightsaber and clips it back onto his belt.