chapter 34 Darth Venomous dark lord of the Sith and the faunus Safe Haven

Darth venomous POV.

Everyone remains silent at the robed man's Proclamation until Salem breaks the silence with a smile on her face.

Salem: so Darth Venomous tell me why are you here?

Darth Venomous: why I'm here to join you of course.

Everyone except Salem: WHAT?!?

Darth Venomous: yes lady Salem I am here to join your cause I offer my loyalty and my services to you and you alone while I still remain 100% faithful to my masters and their trainings they are only memories while you are pure flesh and blood even though I may be a dark lord of the Sith I am still in need of a master to help me.

Salem: tell me what do you have to offer in exchange for joining my ranks?

Darth venomous: with my power of the force I can assure you that I can handle almost any Pho you ask of me that and I also brought gifts to prove my loyalty.

Darth venomous opens his rucksack and pulls out multiple lightsabers he stole from (Y/n) including the lightsabers of Tulak hord, Darth Malgus, Exar Kun.

Darth Venomous: I offer you weapons from beyond the stars these are lightsabers some of great importance including those that belonged to some my masters including that of Exar Kun Darth Malgus and tulak hord.

Everyone stood up from there is chairs and began to look upon the weapons with evident Curiosity on their faces Cinder picked up the lightsabers of tulak hord and Darth Malgus and ignited both of their blades she gave both of them an experimental swing to test their versatility and their power she smiled and looked at the Sith Lord evidently pleased at her new weapons Arthur watts picked up a lightsaber of Exar Kun and ignited it he began to twirl the lightsaber in his hand and give it a few experimental swings extinguish the blade and began to examine it admiring the craftsmanship it took to make it.

Watts: what's a powerful An Elegant weapon I may not be a fighter but I can tell when I hold a powerful weapon in my hands.

Even Salem looked upon the Sith Lord with an elegant and cruel smile on her face she began to contemplate the offer and soon enough she made up her mind.

Salem: I accept your offer Darth venomous you shall join our ranks and we shall use these weapons to our advantage with you on our side maybe we could make up for Cinder's failure at Beacon and claim the relics and the power of the maidens for ourselves.

Cinder clench your fists in anger knowing that she had failed her mistress and that her mistress has resented her for that Cinders eyes glowed slightly trying to regain some of the power she had lost when she had her powers stripped from her by (Y/n).

Darth Venomous: thank you lady Salem your kind words are appreciated I will not fail you.

Cinder: how did you manage to get these weapons?

Darth Venomous: simple I just took them while he wasn't there.

Salem: good I like this one I offered (Y/n) the chance to join us but he so rudely rejected my kind offer but no matter no matter we have you now Darth venomous and with you by my side this world will be mine you are all dismissed except you Cinder but before you go venomous please lower your hood I wish to see What Lies Beneath Your Hood.

Darth venomous: as you wish my lady.

Darth Venomous complies and lowers his hood to reveal a metal mask with piercing red rings for eyes.