Chapter 1

I woke up at seven o'clock with my purple alarm clock blaring to 'Be Alright'. With the encouragement in the song I get up hoping this is going to be a good day. I make my bed and go downstairs to get some breakfast before I get ready for school. As soon as reach the last step I hear my mom shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!" I smile and say "Thank you." "I made you a birthday breakfast." My mom says. I look down to see a plate filled with eggs, bacon, and toast. "Thank you so much mom!" I say. As I eat she asks about how everything is , school , my friends , my boyfriend. When I'm done with my breakfast I say As I'm already half way up the stairs "I need to get ready for school. Thank you mom." I go pick out an outfit and jump In the shower. Once I'm out of the shower and have my clothes on . I straightened my hair ,put light make up on,and put in my diamond studs in. When I'm done in pick up my phone with a text message on the screen I look to see my best friend Kate said "Happy birthday Adeline! See you at school! I have a surprise for you..." I can't wait! I wonder what the surprise is! I get my backpack and say bye to mom. I walk to my boyfriend's house, Gavin. Almost everyday we ride to school together. I love Gavin but, his anger is bad and I'm tired of it. Sometimes I want to break up but then I think of how much I loved him and the good times we had. Once i get to his beautiful house i knock twice and the door rips open."YOU ARE SO IMPATIENT! What do you expect me to do fly?" Gavin shouts. I don't know what I was thinking when I fell for him. Well i do because it always wasn't like this he used to be so loving and caring not anymore. Growing up and seeing girls being disrespected my boys I promised myself I would never let that happen to me. But I broke that promise. We go up to his room so he can get his stuff for school. He stops, pulls me on his lap on the bed and he says "I'm sorry for being rude to you babe..." I look into his green eyes and see a sincere look in his eyes. I don't know if I should believe it or not. After a moment of looking in his eyes, I look down at down at our hands that are fit together, and say " I guess it is okay...but... You always say sorry and never change and I'm starting to not believe it. It just hurts me." "I will change this time, I promise. I love you, babe." He says. "Okay...I love you too."

We pulled up to our packed school. I don't want to be here today,not on my birthday. Gavin hasn't even told me happy birthday or anything today. What kind of boyfriend is that? I walk to my locker alone while Gavin found his crew of friends. I unlocked my locker and seen the whole inside decorated with my idol Justin bieber from Kate. I love it! I wonder where she is I need to tell her thanks. A moment later I heard her say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Addy!" She calls me addy most of the time.We have been friends since 7th grade and this is our senior year. Exiting my thoughts ,I say "Thank you! I love my surprise! You know how much I love the biebs." I wink and giggle. "Oh honey that wasn't the surprise just a little sample of what's coming." She says. "What is it?" I ask in confusion. "You know I'm not going to tell you." I get my books and we head to math."So,what are you going to do tonight?"I say wondering."You're going to come to my house and sleep over." "Yay! I will tell my mom in lunch. " "So, how are you and Gavin?" "Ummm...okay I guess." "Does he still yell a lot? " " yeah." "Addy! You can't let all this drama be in your life. It causes too much stress and worry on you. You need to live your life being you. Not getting hurt. I'm only saying this because I care and love you." "I know. I want to break up with him sometimes but then I think of how much I loved him." "Yeah. Okay enough with the not happy things! It is your birthday." "Okay... Lets get this school over with!"

~~

HEY! This is probably bad but it will get better. I promise Justin is coming soon! Questions? I love you guys. I hope you like it ~kaitlyn 💕