Skyshipping (Yuma x Tori) Perfect Two

Tori had loved Yuma ever since she met him. He was her best friend. Her purpose. Her life. Not once had she left his side. Yuma loved Tori too. It was extremely hard to confess to her because of Cathy's constant interference. Cathy was his friend and Tori was the girl he loved. He had to find a way of pulling this off. He wanted to confess to Tori. His love was eating him alive. He didn't want to make Cathy upset and lose a friend. Tori had even said she's gagaga over him ( or that she loves his smile in the Japanese version) Yuma had wondered did she feel the same. But then Tori had once said that he's unlikeable. Oh Gosh, she was confusing. Girls were confusing. He knew that. His mother and grandmother weren't but his sister Kari, Tori, Cathy and Anna could middle him up at the worst of times and the best. Like when Anna went against Mizar at the start of the Barian Onslaughter. In Astral World, Yuma had even avoided any conversation with Tori.
"Yuma!" Tori's sweet voice interrupted Yuma's thoughts.
"H-Hey Tori."
"Would you mind explaining by you've been ignoring me lately?!" Tori was fuming.
"I did it coz I........well....ummm.....I"
"Out with it! Look Yuma, I...L-love you. Tell me why you've been ignoring me. Did you know?"
"No, I had no idea! But I love you too." Yuma got out. A Cheshire Cat grin was spread across his face.
"Yuma...." Tori kissed his cheek turning it a light dust of rosy pink. To which Tori giggled. Yuma kissed her as revenge. Enjoyable revenge. Tori's caramel eyes widened before kissing him back. She'd wanted this forever. Her hand clasped Yuma's. Both were blushing. Now one thing. To tell Cathy. This was going to result in a massive fight. But surprisingly..... Cathy was hidden in the bushes with Flip filming the whole thing.

"If you like someone, just let them be happy. It's one of my rules. You're a cat-tastic person Yuma so I want my friend's happiness." Cathy smiled. She still hadn't told Yuma about the scene she'd filmed. And she wouldn't. It would break his happiness. Or so she thought. Flip went and told him instead. Yuma wasn't sad. He was just shocked and ended up laughing all of it off. Like the happy, cheery guy he is.

A few nights later, Yuma and Tori were sat on his roof gazing at the stars.
"I'm so glad I confessed to you Tor. Even if Flip and Cathy were watching."
"Me too Yuma." Tori and Yuma moved closer to each other. Their lips crashed into each other, the two were enjoying every moment.
"So, look who finally decided to confess." Yuma and Tori hurriedly broke their kiss and looked upwards.
"Kite! What are you doing here?" Kite smirked.
" Watching something romantic." He laughed. Tori and Yuma tried to stand up which was officially impossible. Kite laughed.
"Goodnight love birds."